Novite Clash Episode 1: There he blows! Part 3 of 4

Check out part two if you haven’t here: Novite Clash Episode 1: There he blows! Part 2 of 4

This part was brought to you by Neutron’s Goods and Gadgets. Selling since the Clash started. Rated 4.3 stars by Coulite
I did not write that review- Coulite L. Nof
######pls don’t get mad that’s not actually a company pls don’t ban me

Now, on with the show.

“Can we keep going?” Questioned Dextrous.
“S-sure,” Answered Coulite, traumatized by the overly detailed awkwardness of the previous part that I spent waaay to much time describing.
The Novites kept walking as they started to notice the terrain change. Everything was made of red bricks with a dark silver lining. The structures themselves were much like the ones of Blue Team, but this time with large pistons in place of pipes. The constant pulsing of them made him feel uneasy. Coulite only felt hatred as he entered the territory. Hatred for the one who took away everything from him. At least he thought. I was supposed to be in control, he thought. The thought was as clear as the words of somone speaking to him, or whispering in his ear.
“Stop!” Coulite said as he snapped back to reality (oh there goes gravity.) “Stealth,” he whispered to the others. Omega held Lastrosis behind his back and started to crawl. Dextrous used his telekenetic powers to cover himself with a rock. Coulite used camoflauge to blend in with the ground and Maximum… he just stood there.
A Red Team novite emerged from one of the buildings and walked over to the others. She had a brown eye with black armor, trapazoid chest mark, and pointed shoulders.
“And who may you be?” She said, looking at Maximum.
“uuuuuhhhhhhh,” he responded intelligently. “I’m Bano?”
She put her hand to her chest mark and pulled out a hologram of the same shape. She began to tap on it frantically. “What is your 64 code?”
“Ummmm… QmFubw==, Miss!”
“Let me scan your core…” She held her eye up to his chest symbol. “The NCRP database does not have your code set to Bano, but rather… hmmm… the CLTE database does have your code under Maximum. Plus you look nothing like Bano, so please leave now, filthy Blue.”
“Um… Okay” Maximum left and started walking back to Base 35, like a loser.
Omega stood up and walked up to the Red novite, dragging Lastrosis along. “Omeg-I-I mean Lostron, reporting for duty, under code QmFubw==, ready for code scan!”
“Ah, someone knows what they’re doing,” she said. “I really like the new armor color!” She held her eye up to his core and he immediatley held Lastrosis in front of him. “Okay, move along Lostron, have a nice day.”
While she kept looking at her hologram, the other slipped past. Coulite could hear a conversation with a green eyed bot and pink eyed bot walking up to the Red novite.
“Don’t even try Maximum, and Lostron, you just walked in.” were the only words Coulite could make out.
“HAH!” Yelled Dextrous. “You tricked Quantum! Now Bano and Lostron can’t even get in!”
“I look like Lostron and Lastrosis has the same data as her,” Responded Omega, slightly uncomfortable.
Coulite also felt uncomfortable. It felt wrong for someone to use a defective to impersonate their perfected version.
Lastrosis kicked Omega in the leg a bit. Dextrous gave her a smug look.
“Watch this,” He said, transforming his hand into an energy cannon. He then pointed his blaster at Bano, Quantum, and Lostron and fired it…
Completely missing
He then blew out a yellow smoke emitting from his blaster. “I know, amazing.”

Eventually, the Blues (Still excluding Maximum) approached Red’s base, known as Base 42. Much like Base 35, it had a large gem floating above it, this time red instead of blue. Though above this was a white one.
Dextrous brought out a hologram, much like Quantum did.
“The beacon,”

TO BE CONTINUED