Nui-Kaa (The black serpent)

The last of her kind, the Nui-Sear which reside in the black Onaga forests, she almost personally saw to her kinds extinction herself. Using her greater size, intelligence, and more vast abilities compared to that of her species, to kill and eat them. She includes the three abilities of her species, bright eyes when gazed into that could hypnotize, intense venom that spreads and kills quickly, and the ability to speak in the language of her prey. Her voices is soft and non threatening, luring her prey into a sense of security before she strikes, her eyes luring them into a hypnosis after they are lulled into relaxation, and if the grip of her body did not due them in her venom absolutely seals the deal.

20 Likes

I dunno if it’s me or the camera angle or the moc, but the head seems WAAAY too large for the size of the body.
Other than that, I like it.
The head is a clever design… I just wish there were some teeth.

2 Likes

Firstly trust me the head is normal sized, it’s just that in most of it her body is coiled, the body/tale is more then double triple the size of the head. Secondly it does have teeth, kinda, it’s got top fangs and lower fangs. Interesting fact snakes who have venom don’t have a lot of teeth other than their fangs. Thirdly thank you, I’m personally proud of the head build myself.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification.

No problem!

1 Like

Also sorry if it sounded rude

1 Like

No, you’re fine.

1 Like

Pretty cool!

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate the positive feedback

1 Like

Pretty cool! I expecially like the use of those black CCBS shoulder pads as eyes!

1 Like

Uhm, those aren’t the eyes, that’s just the eye coverage to help hide the inner stuff and get some more coverage. The eyes are actually the slightly trans-blue claw pieces.

Those look more like the eyes than the claws…

1 Like

I’m not sure I see that like you do, but to each their own

1 Like