Obscure/Ridiculous LEGO/BIONICLE Products Discussion

The black one looks gross,

Then donā€™t go to Burger King in Japan or Halloween.

7 Likes

It just looks like two pieces of coal with a burger inside

10 Likes

Is that for eating?

2 Likes

You tell me

Full article: LEGO Brick Burger: Restaurant Makes Edible LEGOs Cheeseburgers - Thrillist

3 Likes

Yeah, definitely not.

i would eat it

but iā€™ll eat nearly anything

3 Likes

Hey thatā€™s looks actually good, and tasty too.

Well Iā€™m pretty sure the buns are colored by squid ink(Italy does something similar with pasta and squid ink).

I feel like it would taste good, but I wouldnā€™t have any idea how to hold it. The studs would get in the way of my hands andā€¦ IS THAT MACARONI ON THAT BURGER?!

Instant want.

5 Likes

I have one of those somewhere in my houseā€¦

We need more obscure stuff.

1 Like

Because a polybag isnā€™t good enough.

13 Likes

Didnā€™t know you could put those shoe things on your backpack.

Thatā€™s the only really obscure part.

21 Likes

Is ā€œBIONICLE coolā€ a social status I was never aware of?

23 Likes

itā€™s in the scale of coolness

3 Likes

Right next to ā€œGeek-coolā€.

4 Likes

I know that this has probably been posted before, but letā€™s just remember that lego made a promotional Chima set that was both the largest set of all time and one of the rarest (with only 2 being produced)
https://images.brickset.com/sets/images/BIGBOX-1.jpg

On a slightly more original note. Despite Dino Attack and Dino 2010 being more or less the same sets but with different weapons, dino attack had an extra promo set released for it (which IMO is one of the moreā€¦ unique promo minifigs, itā€™s a shame that the parachute is attached to the figure and canā€™t be used on other minifigs)
http://bricker.info/images/sets/LEGO/4293136_main.jpg

18 Likes

Iā€™ll have you know that I was the coolest kid for having Bionicle clothing and accessories.

3 Likes

ā€œIn the Action Figure aisleā€ Even LEGO knew Galidor would failā€¦ ā€œPls Buy our product, Pls!ā€

18 Likes