Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Reige searches for Kryuna. Not really paying attention to Orchestra.

On the highest mountain in the ice region, an unconscious Azure wakes up in the rumble of the Monastery’s roof. Seeing the rumble as she woke up terrified her what if the old monk was crushed under it was a returning thought in her head as she went to work trying to remove the rumble. She frantically searched to little avail not only had she recently let loose some rather big problems but she in her own self-destructive nature might have destroyed the one person who’d helped her for the last year and a half. Feelings of shame and doubt showered her as she couldn’t find him.

1 Like

Ilza continues to follow along the path the spider wanted to her to go. In the back of her mind, she vaguely wondered where they might be headed. It seemed far, though the village was far from most places, so this made sense.

5 Likes

He might be able to see her leading a mother and child away from the fight, sending them on their way.

2 Likes

@TheMOCingbird Reige moves towards her readying his sword.

1 Like

Hiraeth sees a shape. Is that Kryuna?

He classes on to a nearby pillar, scaling it to get a better scope at the area. Upon seeing it was indeed her, he pulls out his axe.

3 Likes

The Betrayer screams,
“Enough!”
The dust around starts to hover and soon small pebbles as well join the hovering dust. Ekimu would know that this was extremely weak compared to what he used to be capable of. Erebos aims his sword at the two and a blast launches out and would hit the ground in between them.

OOC:
I’m going to reference his sword’s abilities soon. It’s power 2 if you’re wondering.

1 Like

Blaze tries to block the blast with his shield and withstand its force. (Basically, the goal here is for Blaze not to get knocked down or staggered by the blast)

1 Like

Ekimu sidesteps the blast. “I don’t have it Erebos. No one does. Your mask has been lost for eons.”

3 Likes

Erebos falls to his knees. He was searching Ekimu’s mind, but found it to be true.
Where is it?
He pauses,
Where is the Mask of Psionics?
He pauses some more,
If you don’t know then does your brother?
His head tilts,
Yes…that would make sense…Makuta would know…wouldn’t he?
Larger stones were lifted up around him, the total weight of what was in the air estimates to about the weight of the average okotan.

2 Likes

OOC: Would Blaze’s Hammer have a firearm function like Ekimu’s?

IC: “Stand down!” Blaze yelled as he charged at Erebos, his mind actively trying to block his own preemptively.

1 Like

OOC: No.

IC: Ekimu leaves his mind open, allowing Erebos to see the truth in his memories. “Makuta is gone, Betrayer. Lost beyond this realm. Any knowledge of that Mask is gone from this land.”

2 Likes

Dark… Everything is very, very dark… Ohh, this pain is more than I can bear… Where am I? What’s going on?

The Lord of the Undying Storm - or perhaps his current title should be the Lord of the Slightly Cold Breeze - Was in an excruciating amount of pain running from his scalp to his toes; every part of his body seemed to throb in agony. His head was ringing louder than a earthquake, his back felt like a massive knot had been tied in it. And yet he still found the self-absorption necessary to be angry at Ekimu.

Raising his massive palm as his flaring muscles could allow, he thrust all his elemental energy towards the door in an attempt to free himself - and his eye sockets seemed to grow three times their size as a single snowflake fluttered down and melted on his knee.

Utter hopelessness was setting in, but he wasn’t giving up on his ego that easily. His hand dropped with a resounding thud, followed by a howl as it sent a shock through his arm and up to his head.

2 Likes

Erebos smiles,
No I have hope…this okotan…you know him…He has a connection to Makuta…if there’s still a connection, then there’s still a way…
The rocks and pebbles shot out, like if he had thrown every one. In fact it was relative to his strength, which was comparable to Umurak’s.

1 Like

Blaze tries to intercept the attack by blocking with his shield.

2 Likes

Ekimu stands his ground, knocking away the stones directed at him with a sweep of his hammer. “He only repeated Makuta’s mistakes; he shares no other connections. You shall not find the Mask through him.”

2 Likes

Blaze steps between Erebos and Ekimu, ready to defend his master from this enemy.

1 Like

Erebos smiles,
You think I was speaking of of that child you call an apprentice?
He ignores Blaze, as if the young apprentice was no worry of his,
That surprises me…I thought you knew…especially since I learned about it from your own memories…That chain bearer would certainly be useful…

2 Likes

Blaze rushed Erebos, not wanting him to have a chance to enact whatever schemes he was concocting.

1 Like

Erebos’ gaze follows Blaze’s movement. He was prepared for the weakling’s attacks…though he was curious what the young okotan thought would work,
She might just be the key to my plan…Once I find her…Then I might find him…

1 Like

His shield flared to life as th Elemental Fire infusion kicked in. He aimed to shield bash and follow up with a strong hammer strike.

1 Like