Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Gladius sighed bitterly as Athena departed. It was going to be a long night.

He stalked back over to the camp and glanced at those around it. “Watch duty begins now. Who wishes to be first?”

Athena headed for the place where she landed her Gokku. The bird watched her with it’s big eyes as she hopped on its back.
“Fine. I can play by his rules.” Athena said, hitting the side of the bird’s body with her heels, making it to swoop away.

… I do not trust her. I request first watch so I may keep an eye out in cass she attempts to sneak back.” The collected growled, turning to keep an eye on Athena’s departing form.

Ironically, if the Collected would look up he could see the shadow of a Gukko flying above them towards the City.

“Very well.” Gladius sighed quietly, wishing it could be anyone else. “The rest of you get some sleep. It’s a long day ahead of us.”

(@Tarkur @Runa)

2 Likes

Azure would be seen sitting in a nearby tree the only thing illuminating her and making her even somewhat noticeable was the light emitting from her magma swords blade. She was looking down at them commenting the fact the collected would take the first watch. “Thought I would do watch duty but I guess the rune brute might do for now.” (@Ghid, @Runa, @KAI_BORG)

1 Like

“I’ll wake you when your turn commences.”

He walked over to a much shorter tree, leaned against it, and tried to make himself fall half-asleep.

1 Like

We are The Collected. Not this Rune Brute you speak of.” The Collected called out.

He’d taken up a stiff march around the camp once it was confirmed he’d be taking the first ■■■■■ of guard duty. His eyes glowing dimly in the dark, and scythe glinting in the passing moonlight as he held it at the ready.

1 Like

“Sorry for offending you, mr.” Azure replied turning of her magma sword and slowly fading into the night shadows.

Hiraeth nods, his way of taking the compliment and reciprocating it. “You’re allies with her?” He asks, motioning to Ilza.

2 Likes

Athena now could see the distant lights of the CoMM.

Lync looks at Ilza for a moment before speaking. “It’s our fault that she’s out here, so we took the responsibility of making sure that she’s okay.”

Jaspar nods. “It’s okay; you don’t need to think too hard yet. You can take things slowly.”

Ekimu returns to his Forge, content for the moment with how repairs have been progressing. It would be a project that he could focus on for some time, it seemed. His footsteps on the stairs would signal his arrival to anyone within. @meepinater

1 Like

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a Gukko landed in front of him.

1 Like

Ekimu starts, taken aback that somebody would land upon the Temple stairs themselves. He pulls his hammer from his back, ready for more unsavory business, should that be what awaits him.

1 Like

OOC:[quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:2532, topic:47931”]
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a Gukko landed in front of him.
[/quote]

In the middle of the stairs?

IC:

Gladius rolled his eyes at the Collected’s display and slowly began nodding off.

2 Likes

She nods dimly.

“O-okay…” She acknowledges, rubbing her mask.

1 Like

He could then see Athena hopng off the bird.

1 Like

Jaspar nods, trying to find something else to say. Apologizing should probably wait until she was more coherent… really, what was there to say while she was still half-asleep? Instead he stays silent, following the conversation between Lync and the others. They both looked familiar, though he still couldn’t place from where…

The Mask Maker relaxes, returning his hammer to its holder.

“Back so soon, Athena?” A cold chill runs down his spine. “And what of the company? Are they…?” He lets the question hang in the air, unsure of how to finish.

2 Likes

Athena briefly explained him her ‘conversation’ with Gladius.

1 Like

Kryuna looked down at Ilza as she sheathed her great sword. “Good to see you’re not dead.”

2 Likes