Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

Since the Collected somehow had the speed to take his scythe and attack Athena before she would even see the person that was in front of her, Athena instinctively stopped while turning to Azure, pointing her spear at him.
Athena turned to the Collected, at first confused, slowly drifting to fatigue.
“Really now, why am I not surprised?”

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin, @KAI_BORG, “Hey, where on the same side!” Azure commented though where they voice came from would still be unkown but Athena would still feel something trying to pull her away again. “I’m doing this to save your skin, please don’t resist.” Azure continued.

1 Like

“Sure! Ask me not to resist when you’re pulling me away from the blind spot!”
Athena said, recognising Azure. How couldn’t she?

@Toa_Vladin “Ugh… fine if you want to become mashed potatoes its no longer my problem.” She said referring to the collected as she was letting go of Athena.

“Of course I want.” she said with the heaviest sarcasm Azure has ever heard. She turnes to her and followed her.

OOC: He didn’t attack her, just threatened her. Just remove the bit about the weapons blocking each other, and edit the aforementioned bit to say he threatened her and it’ll work.

IC: The Collected merely hissed at her, his pupils visible shrunk from tension and foucs below his hood as he glared at her

1 Like

OOC: Is it OK?
IC: “So… Uhm… What’s up?”
Vladin asked Icar, trying to make conversation.
@BlackBeltGamer98

OOC: Jyep, just might want to check the names you put down. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

OOC: Edited that too.
IC: Rena said nothing as she continued forward.
@BlackBeltGamer98 @Jcton @meepinater @jayzor17

2 Likes

@KAI_BORG, @Toa_Vladin Azure began moving away from the collected she turned of her invisibility so that Athena would know where she was headed, After a few hundred meters Azure would go pass Athena to repositioning herself so that she would stand in between the two.

Athena just crossed her arms.

Azure ignored Athena focusing on the Collected, “We’re friends, right? So calm down okay. She is on our side whether we like it or not.” Azure explained calmly holding out her hands motioning the Collected to calm down

Athena rolled her eyes.
“It’s not like he started it.” she mumbled more for herself.

1 Like

She is a threat! She has already attempted to damage our groups strength once, and was warned off with threat of death should she try again! Yet here she is, somehow having crawled into the Ancient One’s trust enough to gain a scroll allowing her her already denied entry!” The Collected barked in reply, his voice dripping with malice.

It is obvious he was not made aware of her treacherous nature, but I still must follow his command until he rescinds it. But if she attempts anything we shall quite willing follow through on our previous warning.

1 Like

Gladius coughed a shrill and irritated cough.

“Ekimu will learn to live with his own mistakes.” Gladius sharply retorted to the collected’s rant. “I personally don’t want to live with any of yours. She’s in the party until I say otherwise.”

Gladius turned two very cold eyes upon Athena. “We’re leaving in a few minutes. Undergo what preparations you require. But meet back here.”

1 Like

We-I… Fine. As you command, leader.” Collected replied after a small bout of internal struggling. Giving Gladius a short bow before re-sheathing his scythe, casting another glare at Athena as he did.

1 Like

Gladius nodded to the Collected, and shot a small glance at Azure before he walked over to a portion of the main square where he could almost see the northern entrance. He then undid the scroll and began using the back of it as a map, mentally marking off the location of the capital and trying to estimate the route based on the terrain he had already come across.

1 Like

“Well, what we found will take time to process.” He replied, “however, I don’t think you wanted to talk about that.”

“What sort of work have you been doing?” He asks, simply curious.

Hitora nods, getting away from Skies before his absolute punchability became too hard for him to pass up.

3 Likes

Dakron clumsily made his way after Rena, using the hilt of his scythe to help him walk.