Okotan Adventures: Spider Saga

@Toa_Vladin Tarkur jumps off his gucko. “I’ll be back in a while so stay here.” He told them. “Where are you going?” Era demanded to know as she too jumped off the gucko. “I’m just going to ask the towns folk for directions.” He said with honesty in his voice. Era looked at him as to say fine but don’t try and get yourself into trouble. Tarkur nodded as to say got it, I wont be long. Seeing Tarkur nod made her a bit at ease but she still were worried when she saw him leave.

1 Like

“The border is in that way.” she said, motioning to the wanted direction.

2 Likes

Tarkur didn’t listen he was on his way into the town. Split between staying or following Athena was a hard choice for Era but she decided to follow Athena. “He can’t follow us over the boarder anyways, right? So he wont mind.” She says reluctantly.

1 Like

Athena didn’t leace the Gukko platform, but understanding what Era had in mind, she shrugged and started going to the border.

1 Like

There were restrooms, a pantry, several closets and a study. However, one door remained locked and extremely so.

1 Like

He tried to find clues of what could be behind the door.

1 Like

Very little on the door could be used to deduce its contents aside from one major thing: the lock was very new compared to the rest of the door which indicated that it was very recently installed.

1 Like

Vladin tried to look through the keywhole.

1 Like

He would catch a glimpse of several pieces of basic first aid equipment (gauze, bandages, disinfectant, etc.). All of which showed signs of use.

There was also a slip of folded paper poking out from one of the boxes.

1 Like

Era followed. Tarkur who now were in town looked to the most trustworthy place for info he knew the local pub. He walked in and the bartender quickly regonize him, “Hey, hey, hey, if it isn’t Tarkur.” The Earth okotan cheerfully said. “Hehe, Yeah it’s me all right.” Tarkur answered scratching the back of his head. “I actually came for some info on the latest.” He said, “Back to buisness I see” The okotan replied even more cheerfully. Tarkur sighed, “Of course there has been rumours circulating around the Gucko platforms.” The okotan mentions. Tarkur raised an eyebrow “What explosion?” He asked seemingly intrested. “There was this explosion in the Ice region I heard it had supposedly scared of most guckos in the area. From here it looked like they were migrating but as you know its far from that time of year.” The okotan gossiped. “Interesting.” Tarkur agrees, “I’ll better check it out then. Where did you say this was, again?” He said. “The Ice region. More than that I do not know.” The okotan said. “Thanks for the help” Tarkur said tipping the man a widget for his help. “No problem” Then okotan said cheerfully as Tarkur took off.

Arriving at the gucko platform Tarkur realized the others had left and began writing a note which he attatched to Athenas Gucko stating his buisness in the ice region. Before taking off with his and Eras gucko.

Azure fell a bit from the peak after have been in the raidius of the blow. Her body acked all over as she laid there buried in the snow. She slowly pushes her up from the snow and the first thing she noticed were these bright red floating legs in front off her. She rubbed her eyes thinking it was an illusion but the legs didn’t go away.

1 Like

@BlackBeltGamer98 Vladin shrugged, thinking that the room was an armoury or a medical room of sorts. He then looked for away to edit the house.

@Tarkur In the end, they arrived at the border.

1 Like

The thing is that the room in question didn’t have any armor or weapons, just first aid equipment and that slip of paper.

The front front door was available for that use. (Under the impression you meant “exit”, not “edit”)

OOC: I was kinda hoping you’d try and enter the room.

1 Like

OOC: Maybe later.
And yes, it’s exit, not edit.
IC: Vladin started walking to the Forge, hoping to find Blaze there.

2 Likes

That was definitely the case.

######presuming Ekimu let the others in (@jayzor17)

Blaze was at his station in the workshop, quietly working on a plain, non-powered mask to practice his crafting skills; gotta practice the basics.

1 Like

He could hear a knock at the door.

1 Like

“Door’s open.” Blaze said as he continued working.

1 Like

Streke continued walking on the road when he found Athena and the others.
“Hey!”
Streke ran over.
“Hey, could you guys help me out?”
@Toa_Vladin
@Tarkur (?)

Creath entered Malekai’s house.
“Malekai! Are you there?”
@Mctoran

Dakron wandered around the streets, trying to map his way through the city of the Mask Makers.

1 Like

Vladin entered in.
“Blaze?”

Unless he was at the border between the Regions of Fire and Earth, the meeting between the three would be impossible.

1 Like

Ooc: he is heading through the earth region to the fire region, so yeah.

Dakron grunted as he bumped into a crate.

1 Like

“No.” Athena said, not even looking at him.

1 Like