“I don’t know where she is.”

1 Like

“Ah well she’ll come eventually. Now I bid you adieu”
He stands up and heads to the door

“Bye!”

1 Like

He staggers out almost drunkenly and looks skyward
whispering to himself he says “Well time to become a robot fully”

Jevis made his way through the jungle to the capital, figuring that would be the best place to start looking.

1 Like

He wouldn’t see Song, because Geet, Melody, and Capella haven’t made it there yet. They are still in the jungle, in between the Capital and the City of Mask Makers. They are more east than what the usual path would be.

Choroko was still with Vladin

(@Toa_Vladin)

“I’m good.” Tekan replied, pulling out a piece of jerky.

“Sure, wouldn’t mind something that’s not skull spider for a bit.” Karx replied, shrugging and getting an eye-roll from Tekan as he snacked on his piece of spider.

1 Like

Dax asks some of the townspeople where Ekimu’s group is. He’s hoping to meet them soon.

Rye decides to learn about the recent news. He learns some of recent events known to the villagers.

Jevis goes to the tavern to see if there was any word about his bounty, or worse, anyone else trying to collect.

“I’ll see what I can do.” Blaze said as he began looking through his food storage.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon skipper waited for them too do something.

Sevik leads Skipper and Stranger to a nearby inn.

Skipper follows.

Soon, Blaze finds the ingredients he needs and starts cooking them up in the kitchen.

The spider, now inside the slightly cracked open mask case, feels around the darkness for the mask he’s looking for.

1 Like

@Tarkur Sevik walks into the inn and pays for three rooms for the week.

Skipper follows and looks around the reception.

Stranger, having not slept at all since taking physical form, realized now that he was dead-tired. He takes the stairs to his room and retires.

Skipper continues looking around the reception he found a sofa and laid down in it.