Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Jevis early reacts in time for the shot not to be fatal, but he was still hit pretty badly in the shoulder. He snatches up Geet’s head and pushes through the crowd, placing his prize in a satchel.

Echo gives her a wary look. He did not trust that.

He looks at Kryuin (@TheMOCingbird) and does a slight head twitch- as if warning him. It may not have been obvious, though, so Kryuin could have missed it.

1 Like

Melody attempts to catch up to him, and eventually tackle him.
Capella reloads her rifle keeping watch of Jevis, from on top a building.

Jevis burst into an empty ally, and started to climb out. Melody would be close on his tail, if she would be able to spot him in the crowd.

Rach blocked the slash with one of his blade-like arms, and tried stabbing with the horn-like one on that side.

Skyll drops her staff to her side. He chuckles like she’s defeated.

OOC: Don’t know if I was clear or not, but she’s still holding her spear. It’s just at her side.

1 Like

“Why? Why would you do this?” Kryuin seethed.

1 Like

“Do what?” She hissed.

2 Likes

Echo grips his axe, ready to strike when necessary.

Sevik jumps backward, firing his elemental bow. He aims to keep Rach distracted so that Kavix can get a good shot at his back.

“This!” Kryuin said angrily as he waved his blade across the ruin of the battle. “Why would you attack us?”

1 Like

Ooc- Ithinkiknowwherethisisgoing.jpeg

Ic- Echo hisses in a low tone, almost unheard. “Don’t.”

1 Like

Rach shoots webs at the shots, hoping to hit them off their course.

Skyll sighs. “I’m a Queen. I have my Crown.” She gestures to her mask with her open hand. “I have my people.” She gestures to the spiders around her. “Do you know what I’m missing?”

1 Like

Kryuin clenched his jaw and tightened his grip on his blade.

Blaze hears this and realizes that the only way such a coordinated attack by Skull Spiders was their golden mask.

“Nothing.” Blaze said, “You aren’t missing anything; a kingdom isn’t a simple plot of land but a collection of individuals to that form a monarch-based government.”

1 Like

“A kingdom.” She responds, as webs shoot at him from her staff. She assumes an offensive stance and rushes at him. “I do this for that!” She says as she slashes. “For a land for my people to live!” She slashes again. “To reclaim my rightful home!” She slashes a third time. “And for revenge for KILLING MY PETS!!!” She stabs.

1 Like

Blaze grabs his sword and shield, “You seek revenge, your highness, and now you have threatened my home and my people.” He said, standing up.

Echos eye twitches a little as he watched her slice at his friend. Why couldn’t he move?

His hand clenches on the handle of his ax, his only friend in life up until a while ago was his blade, and he had to, he would gladly perish by its side.

Kryuin deflected the first three slashes, but the last stab hit true. He staggered backwards, clutching his stomach.

Blaze saw this and began charging to defend one of his friends, batting away Skull Spiders in his path but trying to knock them out at worst. Only when he had to, would he kill.

1 Like

She stops and chuckles, glancing off at Blaze and Echo. “Now, who wants the same fate!?” She says in a frightfully playful tone. She then jumped backwards as Blaze approached. “So it’s you~!” She says in a crazed, sing-songy voice.