Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

@BlackBeltGamer98, “It’s up to you, Blaze and if you know anyone else who could get Nuuma it would be great too.” He replies

@Jcton “Great, they will need protection if our group fails:” Tarkur responds with a serious undertone.

Azure checks so that her swords has enough charge.

“Gladius and Bramble should go.”

1 Like

Symphony laughs,
“Who needs protection? I think that giant will need it, pretty soon.”
He looks at Blaze, (@BlackBeltGamer98)
“You know why it might need protection. I had two friends with me. I dropped one at the capital and the other is going to execute my plan…”

2 Likes

“Chain Gang, anyone?” Kavix humorously proposes a name for the group pursuing the Dimensional Chain.

2 Likes

Tarkur chuckles a bit hearing that, “Yeah, but we don’t want any unnecessary casualties, right?” Tarkur replied.

Blaze nods and goes to tell Gladius and the thawed out Bramble (@Ghidora131) to go and help get the chain as they are a good fighter and fast swimmer respectively. He then turns to face the Storm.

2 Likes

Symphony chuckles,
“don’t you mean the group of random people going after a chain-like relic, that breaks dimensional barriers, which I am now dubbing, Geet’s Chain.”
Symphony smiles, (@Tarkur)
“We wouldn’t, would we?”
Symphony sees Blaze nods.

3 Likes

“Of course not” He responds looking up towards the two giant beings.

Azure waits for them to make a move.

Blaze was in front of the Lord of The Undying Storm, sword and shield drawn, and had the others to his back. He was going to fight him, even if it seems as if he was going to lose.

I wish I could’ve assembled and completed my replica mask before this. he thought.

2 Likes

Rena: “I’ll stay here.”
Vladin: “Me too.”
Mark: “Me too.”
Athena: “I still have a broken arm. I go with the Chain Gang.”
Ghabix: “Me too.”

1 Like

“Yes!” Kavix hisses, delighted to hear that “Chain Gang” was sticking.

He sees Hitora already fighting.

“I’ll go help with the chain.” Vinazu says.

Izin nods. “Same here.”

Nuuma sees a dull red glow through some walls. He was close.

Erisan, Tempus, and Locus were going through the temple, when SK joined them. “Took you long enough.” Erisan commented.

1 Like

Kavix puts on his respirator.

@Jcton @Toa_Vladin @Runa

“Alright Chain Gang, let’s roll!” he exclaims.

1 Like

Symphony walks into the water. He doesn’t seem to float, but instead walks on the floor, in the [ocean/river?] He doesn’t have respirator.

Kavix offers to share his respirator with Symphony so he doesn’t drown.

Izin and Vinazu run towards the machines, taking them and diving in.

1 Like

Kavix swims in the approximate direction of the Chain’s resting place.

Symphony looks at Kavix,
“When we get back, we need a long talk. Short story, I don’t breath, I’ll be fine. I’ll just be quiet for a while.”

1 Like

Kavix shrugs. “Alright.”

I’m working with a repentant Makuta servant who terrorized the sky arena and whom I even tried to kill. Surprisingly, that isn’t the most surreal thing to happen to me in the past week or so.

3 Likes

Vinazu points to a temple in the distance. “There!”

Nuuma keeps going through the temple, getting ever closer to the Chain.

1 Like