“well I’m happy everyone is here, but does anyone have any food?”
(@Toa_Vladin)

“Yeah. We’re OK.”
“Said the fattest of them all!”
It was Ghabix, joking with Vladin.
“Hello Choroko!”

“well hello to you!”

1 Like

Tarkur take a brief look at it and looks at the notes and drawings, he was seeing some of the older adventures for the first time. “You’ve been busy I see.” He says looking at the notes, “I’ll be sure to buy the book once it out, this seems really interesting.” He concludes happily before passing the notes back to her.

@KingBoss “How’s Uncle Kivoda doing?”

@Tarkur “Thanks.”

1 Like

“No problem” He responds.

Kavix walks in silence, listening to the group talk.

“he’s pretty great, well how’s your day?”

“Ah, ya know! Basic stuffs! Giant elemental lords fighting and chaos.”
Ghabix joked.

Athena started to write down about the second adventure.

1 Like

Kavix gives a slight chuckle.

Eric waits in the City of the Mask Makers

“Well as nice as this is” 1 cuts in as Nahgor aims Lumis at Lync “I’m afraid this is the part where you hand over every piece of equipment you have, including your arm kid” he lets out a cruel chuckle before continuing “And if you try anything funny i’ll fry both you and my vessel’s brain (or whats left of it).”

OOC: SURPRISE BETRAYAL!

3 Likes

Stranger looks at Nahgor, shocked.

“Okay, can Nahgor and the nice lady come back, now?” he asks.

“AHAHA…no i’m running this pile of scrap now!”

1 Like

“Seriously, I’d really prefer it if one of those two were here right now,” Stranger persists, oddly calm. It was likely that he didn’t fully comprehend the gravity of the situation. “No offense to you, but I just like them better.”

sigh “Look you are going to give me all of your weapons and your arm or will shoot the nice lady; if you attack or take to long I will shoot the lady kill Nahgor and take it by force and as for 2 she’s not coming”

1 Like

“I don’t think I can just give you my arm, sorry,” Stranger sincerely apologizes. He tuggs on the appendage to demonstrate.

@Runa “I’m terribly sorry,” the undead okotan says to Tangi. “He’s not usually like this.”

1 Like

OOC: I actually didn’t see that coming.

IC: Lync unslings both of her bows from her back and offers them to whoever is in charge of Nahgor’s body.

“You know,” she muses, “I wouldn’t mind a party right about now.”

1 Like

Stranger looks at Lync.

“A party?” he asks. “Oh, wait a minute, I think I get it.”

@L.O.S.S-KAL Stranger thrusts his right arm into the air, the crystals composing the limb beginning to glow.

SURPRISE PARTY!” he joyously proclaims. The glow suddenly intensifies, swallowing the immediate area in piercing, radiant light.

1 Like

Lync squeezes her eyes shut and dives into the snow, hoping that Lumis won’t follow her. She lets go of her old bow and adjusts her grip on the elemental blaster.

1 Like