Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

On the other side of the island, Kavix keeps pace with the group.

“OH THAT’S IT!” 1 yells as the glow of the laser grows and… the weapon explodes in Nahgor’s hand sending him flying.
“hah 0.00012479% chance of detonation” Nahogr feebly gasps as chunks of his drill and arm rain down

1 Like

Stranger draws his sword and shield.

Back at the lake, Jaspar flops down on the shore. He can’t help but enjoy a moment to rest and take a deep breath. He almost wanted to fall asleep after all that. Yeah, some sleep wouldn’t hurt…

At the bottom of the lake, Pheore holds her breath. By now her lungs burn the same as her muscles, but she refused to open her mouth. Refused to drown. It just seemed wrong, after a lifetime as a warrior. Or maybe it was justice, a fitting end for her wrongs. She’d never stop paying, would she? She had ripped the spider from her own face, killed Raenengi, even now helped to fight Makuta, but it would never be enough. They would always hate her. So why not let it end?

Despite herself, she begins to move, dragging herself along the lakebed and gliding through the water. She didn’t want to die. Not today, and definitely not like this. So what if they hated her, she thought as the water brightened around her. It didn’t mean she needed to hate herself. So she swims, pushes with the last of her energy, and at last washes up next to her old friend. The last thing she feels is the cool sea-side air entering her lungs before she passed out.

OOC: Gotta go; I’ll reply to Nahgor later.

1 Like

Kavix goes over to help Pheore.

“pal calm down i’m okay…” Nahogr looks at his stump “kinda”

1 Like

Stranger eyes Nahgor wearily.

“Is the bad voice gone?” He asks.

“So-koff sorta look i’ma be real with ya about the voices”
he pulls back his smouldering robes to reveal a grotesque amalgamation of three skull spiders fused together
“that’s them…yeah”

1 Like

Stranger tries not to gag.

1 Like

“haha…” Nahgor starts coughing violently
OOC:GTG bye

1 Like

OOC: see ya later.

IC: Stranger kneels down to help Nahgor.

Tarkur walks around the general area, “So where exactly are we now?” he thinks out loud. Meanwhile Azure walks to the river and takes a swim.

1 Like

OOC:NVM i’m back
“owowowow”

1 Like

Stranger checks to see if Nahgor’s wound is bleeding.

Bio organic fluids are pooling out of his arm

1 Like

Stranger tears off a piece of Nahgor’s robes and begins to apply a tourniquet.

Melody waits in the city, hoping Symphony would appear shortly. She wanders around the capital of the water region, looking at the sky. She could feel droplets of water form from her eyes and stream down her face.

Geet and Capella enter the water region, hoping they can get there in time.

“koff where did you learn to do that?”

“I dunno,” Stranger admits. “Sometimes stuff just pops into my head.”

“I assume no homicidal personality makes it’s home in your head?”