Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“I don’t think so.”

“good good”
“SWEET MOTHER OF KARZAHNI WHAT HAPPENED!” screams 2

2 Likes

“Other nice lady! You’re back!” Stranger cheers. “Yeah, the guy with the deep voice tried to rob us, but he blew up.”

“WHAAAAAAT what what what!”

1 Like

Stranger tries to explain the situation again.

“Okay: One tried to rob everybody, but his weapon blew up and hurt the rest of you guys pretty bad.”

1 Like

“OOOOOOOKAY wher is Nahgors right arm?”

1 Like

Stranger looks for the appendage in question.

“It’s uh… in chunks”

2 Likes

“Yep,” Stranger affirms. “I think I might’ve stopped the bleeding, though.”

“Well that’s something”
OOC: I think we should wait for @jayzor17 to return to the posts

2 Likes

OOC: sure thing.

IC: “Happy to help.”

While she was unconscious, a silver skull spider swam up to her, trying to drag her further from shore.

Hitora stopped. “Gladius.” He said. “You dropped something.” He throws Gladius’ mask to him.

Tangi stopped. “Excuse me?” She said darkly to Nahgor. “Did I hear you right?”

After the flash, she runs to the other side of Nahgor, aiming her strange arm thing at him. “Don’t move or you die.” She said. She stared at the scene going on in front of her. “What in Kopaka’s name is going on.” She whispers to herself.

4 Likes

Kavix sends an arrow at the Skull Spider threatening Pheore.

“Oh, Nahgor has three other people living in his head,” Stranger casually explains. “Most of them are pretty nice, but the guy who tried to rob us just now- his name is One- he’s always been a little cranky.”

“Cranky.” Tangi stated. “If that’s what you call angry I’d hate to see what you call p***ed off.”

The spider dodges the arrow and tries to get her further from the coming tide. A sultry female voice echoes in Pheore’s head, saying something that might stick with her when she awakes. I won’t let you die yet. I have plans for you.

1 Like

Stranger shrugs.

Kavix fires another arrow at the spider, hesitant to get close to the parasite.

It gets hit in a leg, but pushes Pheore until she’s away from the high tide marks. It then limps off.

Tangi rolls her eyes. “I’ve got my eye on you.” She says to Nahgor, continuing on her trek.

Hitora can now see the city. He looks back to see who all is with him.

1 Like

Geet and Capella travel through the water region, trying to get to the capital quickly.

Melody falls to her knees, crying.

Blaze was in that group.

Kavix carefully Wade’s into the water to drag Pheore back to shore. He unsheathes his dagger, just in case the Skull Spider was trying to set a trap.

Stranger follows Tangi.

OOC: [quote=“Runa, post:679, topic:45526”]
she’s away from the high tide marks
[/quote]

IC: The spider could still be seen limping away.

2 Likes