Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

In the end, the doctor opened the door.
“Vladin and…”

1 Like

“Kryuin, a friend.” Kryuin replied.

OOC I might have to go soon.

“Aha… Anyway, we considered that we could remove Athena’s gypsum. She can write, carry heavy things, etc., but she should not make great efforts. One of you needs to go to her to buy more resistant armor for the arm, but other than this, she is fine.”
He entered back and soon after Athena exited, with her arm folded at her chest.
“Hi!”

Kryuin smiled. “How’s it feeling?” He asks.

“Well it’s easier, now! I still can fold it or stretch it as I could before. As the doctor said, I need one of you to come with me to buy new armor I can do it alone.”

2 Likes

“I don’t think lat will be a problem. I know of some good smithies around here.” Kryuin said as he walked out of the building with her.

1 Like

“All right. Show me the way.”
Vladin stayed inside for a few more seconds before realized what happened.
“Hey! Guys! Wait for me!”

1 Like

Kavix never imagined that he’d be in the Forge of the Mask Makers, in the presence of the great Ekimu; not in a thousand years. And yet, here he was.

Kryuin slowed his pace a little for Vladin, and began walking toward the market place.

The two followed.

Tarkur and Azure got split from the group and lost somewhere within the Jungle Region.

As they walked anything in their presence would feel that the overall mood was of the charts on the terrible scale. Everything started with them being launched straight into a river, neither of them found it funny tho Azure didn’t mind it too much since she had no problem with the rain. From Tarkur’s perspective so was the water just another thing on his list of things that currently annoyed him…

It had also come to Tarkur’s attention that they were lost, He had never gotten lost in his entire life, so why did it have to happen today? was his line of thought which only irritated him more and because of Azure’s presence, he tried to kill those thoughts so that nothing else might go downhill…

For Azure’s part, there was nothing to really get mad about except that one thought in the back of her head about not receiving a proper thanks for rescuing Echo but she shrugged it off seeing as it was at this point waste of energy…

“I’ll visit you one day, I promise,” Tarkur mutters quietly.
“What’s that?” Azure asks hearing parts of it.
Tarkur glances at Azure before letting out a small sigh, “Nothing” he responds.
Azure looks back at him and says “Obviously it’s something?” She teases.
“Ugh… Fine, There is someone I haven’t met in a while that I really should make time to visit soon.” He responds with annoyance in his tone.
“A friend?” She asks a bit intrigued.
“Yeah… You could say that.” He says continuing walking.
“So that’s all I get to know about this friend of yours? no wonder why you’re a looner” She says the last part quiet enough for him not to hear.
“Here knock yourself out it’s under the page titled Era.” He says passing her the “Family memories” Album.
She catches it and reads the title “so it’s a family member then?” She asks before opening up the Album.
Tarkur didn’t respond he was to busy climbing a tree so he could find a way to the Mask makers city. Azure opens the page on the page was a lot of documentation of who this Era was and how she was related to Tarkur, on the second page was a drawing of her and Tarkur which dated back to 9 years ago. Tarkur seemed a lot younger and happier on the drawing than he usually was and behind the drawing was a collection of postcards and letters from this female Okotan named Era from across almost a decade but seemed to stop 3 years ago. It was obvious to Azure that they hadn’t talked in a while let alone met for even a longer period. Azure wanted to know why but didn’t want to bother Tarkur with such questions since it might been a touchy subject for him.

2 Likes

OOC: Oh hey, an excuse to bring Tathel back.

IC: “Hello?” A familiar voice (to Azure, at least), calls from nearby. “Someone there?”

1 Like

They arrived at a little stand in the market place with an old earth okotan sitting on an old stool next to an anvil.

“What can I get for ya?” The black smith asked.

“An arm guard, for her.” Kryuin said motoring to Athena.

Athena showed him the right hand.

OOC: A reason to get Leif back into this as well, yay.

@jayzor17
IC: Azure hears the voice and calls to Tarkur “Someone is coming!”
Tarkur hears her and crouches down so that he wouldn’t be seen.
Azure hides too spying to see the being who talked to them.

1 Like

The shop keeper leaned over and inspected her arm. “Yeah, I got somethin’ for that. Lame check though.” He said as he turned around and looked through his various pieces of armor before returning with a silver arm guard. “That should do the trick, but it’ll be 100 widgets.” He explained.

“Oh, here.” Kryuin said, handing him a small pouch of widgets and a photo habit pelt. “That should cover it.” Kryuin said.

“Hmm, I usually only deal in widgets, but I accept.” Th black smith shook hands with Kryuin and handed Athena the armor. “We should go back to the forge.” Kryuin says to the twins as he turns to leave. @Toa_Vladin

1 Like

Both nodded and followed Kryuin towards the Forge.
“You know,” Athena said, checking her new armor. “I could have payed that myself.”

1 Like

“Oh, it’s no problem.” Kryuin said as he continues walking.

“OK…”
The twins followed.

“Does it fit well?” Kryuin asked Athena.