Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Choroko walks back to the kitchen and set back on the kitchen chair

“I wonder what Kryuin is doing here?” she says to Rena. (@Toa_Vladin)

Rena looked at her with a questioning face.
“Why are you asking?”
She asked, smiling.

1 Like

“good point” she smiles as well.

Rena formed an idea and made a mental note to try to see if it’s true later.
“Speaking of which, do you have any love interest?”
Rena said, hitting Choroko with her elbow in her arm.

“well not really, but I do hope in the future” Choroko says

Rena smiled.
“There are a lot of nice guys here, but I don’t think any of them is your type. Or the ones that are you type are taken.”

Ooc- Yeah, Echo didn’t enter he wouldn’t do that to someone who’s trying to get a date/s

Ic- Echo walks, still contemplating what he should do. Ultimately, he decides staying here for a few days wouldn’t be such a bad idea.

3 Likes

“and that’s why I have to wait the right time” she proudly says

Rena chuckled.

@BrokenAxels Azure walks besides him still, smiling a bit.

@jayzor17, @Chromeharpoon, @Runa “So… anyways we got one week off, any suggestions on what to do?” Tarkur asks out of the blue.

2 Likes

“Sleep and sell things,” Kavix replies.

2 Likes

Izin watches Gladius and Blaze interact with a passive interest.

(@jayzor17) “Hey,” He starts. “We didn’t work together in the fights, we only said that we’d all put the prize in the same place.” He explains. “Besides, I wouldn’t need help to beat the other fighters.” He says, the last bit a friendly challenge to Pheore.

4 Likes

Kavix wonders if Hitora’s gauntlets and enhanced strength would be considered an unfair advantage against a standard opponent.

1 Like

Tarkur chuckles “Classic Kavix all 'bout that money.” He jokes.

1 Like

Kavix shrugs.

“Now, that just makes me sound cold,” he complains in equal jest. “And miserly.”

1 Like

“Sorry” he says chuckling some more.

1 Like

Mark was still walking on the streets. A shadow appeared and disappeared in his back.

“Quite alright,” Kavix assures Tarkur.

1 Like

“About the sleeping the offer for that hotel is still up if any of you are up for it?” Tarkur tells everyone at the scene.

@Chromeharpoon, @Runa, @jayzor17

1 Like

Kavix shrugs.

1 Like