Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

Blaze explains the best he can about what has happened in her absence. “Capella, what has hurt you so much?” He asked, seeing the pain she felt plainly.

“I’m guessing you didn’t here about my friends’ deaths…Symphony… and my new friend Sonata died recently…”

Stranger couldn’t escape the nagging feeling of familiarity from earlier as he came closer to the city. Every so often, he’d look up at the sky, admiring what stars had begun to show.

Blaze gave a sad exhale, “My sincerest condolences; is there anything we could do to help and comfort you?” He asks.

Capella looks around ,briefly,
“Not that I know…”

Tarkur chuckles a bit at that description.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon Pheore gingerly shakes his hand. “And I’m Pheore, sword-for-hire and apparently a part of this cult. I should really stop calling it a cult now, shouldn’t I?” Jaspar just shakes his head.

3 Likes

“Wait, cult?” Kavix repeats. “That’s news to me.”

1 Like

“Who else sided with your father?” Kryuin asked as they continued to walk.

There was no visible bits of armour present for any indication. Even Gladius’ hands were armoured to a degree. Any gaps in-between were filled with probably still wet furs. Gladius slowly rotated his head until he could fully glare at Blaze, wondering what in Okoto he was doing.

The Lord of the Core never overheard the conversation between Blaze and Capella. His eyes had returned to the city, as he stared out in almost a trance.

Bramble aimlessly wandered around the market, cheerfully to literally every single person there, while literally every single person eyed him with the greatest suspicion as if he was about to spring out and chop them to bits.

3 Likes

“She keeps calling our group a cult,” Jaspar explains.

“In my defense I was just mad that you all seemed to be conspiring in the tournament. Which you were, for the record.” She points accusingly at Hitora. “Teamwork is cheating.” A mischievous glint in her eye is the only hint that she might not be serious.

2 Likes

“Ah,” responds Kavix. “I figured; you guys didn’t strike me as the cult type.”

1 Like

OOC: She’s with the group that Blaze is in, right?

Tarkur interrupts the small talk, “I’m sorry.” He says, “Before you say anything let me explain.” He clarified, “It was my idea to split the group in the first place so I take full responsibility for your current condition and the two casualties we faced.” He explains the situation.

2 Likes

Kavix silently listens.

1 Like

OOC: She’s officially joining the main party, yes. But Pheore, Hitora, Tarkur, Jaspar, and Kavix are in the hospital right now, nowhere near Blaze.

IC: Pheore waves the comment off. “I wasn’t there when you made that decision, and I can’t say I would’ve listened to you if I was. I’m here because of me, got it?”

3 Likes

Tarkur nods showing that he understood, even tho her rude way of saying it. He could let go a bit of his guilt.

1 Like

“Well… Arius.”

Kavix wonders what he and those around him will do for the rest of the night.

Mark was wondering on the streets of the city.