Okotan Adventures: The Adventure Continues

“Yeah, I think I missed something, too,” Kavix says to Jaspar, breaking his silence.

2 Likes

Tarkur walks to the room Pheore was in meeting up with the others. Tarkur didn’t look up when entering the room but as soon as Pheore would have noticed him coming he would give a reversed nod as an hello

1 Like

OOC: @BrokenAxels You entered in Rena’s house too?
IC: @TheMOCingbird In the living room there were Ghabix, Vladin and Athena. Rena couldn’t respond Choroko (@KingBoss) because she was still in the kitchen. Ghabix waved at Kryuin. Athena seemed a little surprised.
A: “Kryuin! What are you doing here?”

OOC: Don’t think so, it sounded like he left Kryuin in his last post but @BrokenAxels will know this better than me

Azure was still with Echo she looks around at the cityscape.

1 Like

“Weird dreams?” Hitora asked.

OOC: he isn’t.

1 Like

Kavix stands silently.

“I was, uh-“ Kryuin swallowed before continuing. “Wondering if you wanted to come for a walk.” That sounded stupid, good job Kryuin. “But if your in the middle of a family engagement then that’s fine, I wouldn’t want to intrude-” Kryuin rambled.

2 Likes

Athena thought for a little bit, and then said:
“Rena?”
R: “Yeah?”
A: “Mind if I go out for like half of hour, a hour at most?”
R: “Hm… No! The food should me done when you come.”
A: “All right! Bye, boys.”
And she left the room, expecting Kryuin to follow.

Kryuin followed, sighing in relief. He began walking down a path that went in the direction of the forge, but instead of going through the city, the path went around the side of the city, overlooking the cliff side. “Looks like it’s going to be a beautiful night.” Kryuin said as he walked along the path.

1 Like

“I presume so. No sign of rain.”

After they walked for a little bit Kryuin spoke. “If you don’t mind talking about it, what were your older siblings’s reaction to the whole Ginny situation.” Kryuin said quietly.

1 Like

“Mark’s and Rena’s? Well, Mark was not present. He remained with his treasure hunter friends.”

“And Rena?”

OOC I might have to go soon.

1 Like

“She was on my father’s side…”

Rye walks through the city gates. Step 1: Find someone. Step 2: Make a contract to kill the murderer, Song. Step 3: Watch the events unfold and pay the hunter. Rye thinks about his plan as he walks through the market streets. He needs to find someone soon.

“Brass” (Symphony) runs though the jungle, he is nearing the jungle capital. He hopes that Sonata is fine with him temporally gone. He needs to get there quickly.

Sonata lies on the bed. She can feel the annoying itching of her legs. It’s going to be a very, very long day. She thinks about what she just went through with Symphony, his past barely could describe who he is now. I guess, even the past doesn’t truly match the present. I hope he remembers…so he will change…for the better.

Geet passes by his childhood house, now Melody’s house. He opens the door, half expecting a warm welcome from his parents, who adopted him. Geet walks to his old room, nothing changed, A small smile creeps on his face, before becoming a frown. He saw a letter he wrote, untouched. He has no memory of it and breaks the seal, taking the letter out of the envelope. It has his signature, this is his writing. Why does he not remember it? He skims it and decides it’s best for Melody to read this. He fold the letter and places it in the envelope. He walks to Symphony’s old room. It’s the exact opposite of his room, everything was gone and disturbing knife marks covered the walls and floor. It all had one name…“Geet” and it had the word, “Why?”

Melody walks back to her house. Memories flood her head. Memories of her past and Symphony’s first death. The events seemed to be repeating, Is Geet going to leave again? She walked into her house, the door was unlocked. She checks all the rooms, no one was there. She checks Geet’s room last, his letter’s seal was broken. She runs out of the house looking around it, no one was there.

Capella walks over to where the giant (The Lord of the Core) was. She sees Blaze and Ekimu. Some adventurers from Geet’s old party. She walks up to them, waving.
@Runa, @BlackBeltGamer98, @Ghidora131

2 Likes

“And what did your father think?”

Blaze heard her and smiled, he knew that if she was safe so was Geet. He waved weakly, still recovering from the exhaustion but he was getting better.

“He thought that I and Vladin had the wish to kill our siblings but we didn’t had the courage until the skeleton convinced us… Our whole family made a meeting and we chose two sides: mine and Vladin’s, or our father’s. There were come who were on our father’s, but almost everybody was on our side.”

1 Like

@Runa @jayzor17 @Tarkur

“Well,” Kavix says to Pheore, “I don’t think I’ve properly introduced myself. I’m Kavix, wanderer, peddler, and and all-around royal pain,” he identifies himself, adding the last title in jest.

He offers his hand for Pheore to shake.

2 Likes

Capella jogs up,
“So…there’s a giant…and anything else I need to know?”
She looks as if she was in pain earlier, not physical, but emotional.

1 Like