Okotan Adventures

OOC: Ah! Sorry. Your characters can come too.

OOC: when you have no idea of what you want to do

1 Like

OOC: True…

Kryuin sat down on the floor to play with the dog.

The dog enjoyed Kryuin’s company.

Kryuin smiled. “So, do you usually work for Ekimu?” Kryuin asked Rena.

“Most of the times. Spooky! Come to mama!”
The dog ran to Rena. She started to pet him on his tummy.

Kryuin chuckled a little.

1 Like

Hitora, Izin, and Vinazu had all made it back to the city, and were looking around for the others to talk to Ekimu.

Blaze finished fortifying the Temple of Time and went to catch his breath.

He gets a message from a strange bird, one with almost boomerang like wings(the bird in the picture in Hitora’s signup sheet). It reads:

Atlas, Neptune and Hurikan decide to go back to the city. “We could get a Gukko you know.” Hurikan says, trying to lighten the mood.

“Shut up please.” Atlas mumbles.

“Atlas, why do you hate this guy so much? According to him you’ve never met each other.” Neptune asks.

“That’s a story best saved for later.” Atlas says as a response.

Blaze sighs, He is not gonna be happy about this. he heads outside and whistles for a Gukko.

The birdie follows him over, takes the note back, and flies off.

Hitora sighs. “I’m not ready to talk to him yet.” Hitora admits. “He’s probably gonna question me about…well, everything. My time, how I got to this time, these.” He gestures to his gauntlets. “I wonder how my new bird is doing on his message run…”

Vinazu looked up from his newer designs. “Lighten up. I heard there’s been a slight update to the Floating Sky Arena; they added a platform for Gukkos.”

“But why?” Izin asked. “Are they planning something?”

Vinazu shrugged.

Eric zooms through the jungle, eventually arriving at his hut. A mask of Space and a mask of time… Those could prove useful. He packs up his small amount of things, including a map of the island labelled with the important locations.

@Toa_Vladin “Well, I should be going, thanks for having.” Kryuin says to Rena before walking to the forge. (@Runa)

1 Like

He sees Hitora, Izin, and Vinazu at the bottom of the steps.

Erisan and another Okotan(@Jcton) , one hidden in the darkness of the room, are called by a disembodied voice. “I have a plan, and I will need you two to do it.”

Nuuma laid in bed, frustrated as someone had been put to always watch over him, so he didn’t escape again.

Blaze called for the others that were with him to begin heading back to the Mask Makers’ City.

1 Like

Kryuin walked toward them. “Have any of you seen Ekimu?” Kryuin asked.

Atlas, Neptune and Hurikan arrive at the city. “Should we go to Ekimu to tell him the news?” Neptune asks.

“Why not. It’d be a good excuse to ask if I can join this group of yours.” Hurikan replies.

“Fine.” Atlas says, already starting to walk to the forge.