Okotan Adventures

Vladin was not too far away by him.

“Train me, please.” He says, a pleading look in his eyes, “We cannot let that staff fall into the wrong hands.”

Gladius viciously sends a backhand right into Blaze’s pleading face.

He ducks but is grazed by it. “The Karzahni was that for?” He asks, shocked.

Kryuna approached Athena, now within range of her spear.

“Sure.” Kryuin said as he began walking down the steps. “We should check the signup book, and if one of them has signed up then we should check the arena. They would probably be practicing.” He said.

Athena pushed her with the spear.

“OK. Let’s go!”
He walked for a minute, then he asked:
“Who are you, anyway? What are your relations with my brother and sisters?”

Gladius grinned. “To test your reflexes.”

He hefted his sword over his shoulder. “We don’t have long. Meet me at the bottom of the stairs when you have finished with Ekimu.”

1 Like

He nods.

Gladius slowly begins the march down the stairs.

Blaze waits to see if Ekimu will fix his mask. (@Runa)

OOC [quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:5750, topic:42569”]
Athena pushed her with the spear.
[/quote]

This confuses me? Did she try to push her with the but of her spear?

"Well, Athena and Vladin were both hired by Ekimu to retrieve some masks. I was hired as well so we have been working together along with some other adventurers.

OOC YES! I finally have the most posts on this topic! waits for round of applause but only hears crickets.

1 Like

OOC: Yes.
IC: “Oh… And what’s your name?”

IC Kryuna leaped out of the way of the spear and waited for her to try and strike again.

“Kryuin. Here we are.” Kryuin said as they arrived at the signup book.

Athena hit her in the leg.

Mark ranto the book.
“Let’s see… Myro, Norik, Idaho, Kryuin, Kryuina, Atlas, Any… Oh, here they are! Vladin, Athena, Rena and… Ghabix is here too?”

OOC Could you not auto hit. :slight_smile:

IC Kryuna tried to dodge but was still hit a little bit in the leg.

“Yes, Ghabix is here as well.”

She tried to hit her again.

“OK, then let’s see if they are here.”
And he entered in the arena.

1 Like

Kryuna swung her blade at Athena’s spear right when she tried to hit her with a shocking amount of speed and power, enough to maybe nock the spear out of her hand if Athena was not prepared.

Kryuin entered and stopped to look at Kryuna and Athena’s fight in surprise. You have got to be kidding me.

Athena jumped right in the last second, so Kryuina didn’t touched her. Then she saw Mark.
“Is that…”
Rena saw him too.
“Mark!”
She left Neptune and ran to him. Then she jumped and hugged him.
“I am so happy to see you!”
“Rena… I can’t… breath!”

Calm down, she can handle herself, no need to worry. Kryuin thought to himself as he took a seat to watch the fight.

Kryuna lunged toward her and quickly brought the flat of her sword down where Athena was.

OOC Also, there is no i in Kruna.

OOC: I was at the forge…I think…WHAT IS HAPPENING? But seriously…I should be at the forge…(When you get on later than you could) :smile: