Okotan Adventures

Ooc- Yeah, me either =P

OOC We could just say that he did save him during the battle at the capital of the region of stone.

Ooc- Sounds good.

1 Like

OOC: Kinda guessed that, but I do have to say that if it wasn’t for BlackBelt and his ‘interference’ Echo probably would have come to regret that.

Let’s just say I was planning for that ‘thanking’ of Sun’s to have about a while before all this happened, but ‘unfortunately’ that was changed by BlackBelt and his… ‘meddlings’…

2 Likes

Ooc- Echo really wouldnt have regretted it. Even if he had died from it, he was really angry at sun and just stopped caring. If he died, itd be his fault and hed recognize that. Its how he is lol

1 Like

OOC So, I kind missed what exactly happened between Echo, 44, and Sun/Tekan. Could you fill me in.

ooc- Tekan did something, cant remember what, and forty four almost killed him. sun came out i think and started being an edgy boi Echo was about to kill tekan and forty four threw the mask off, releasing sun and putting tekan in a comatose pretty much. Thats how i remember it at least

1 Like

OOC Ok, and why was Echo trying to kill Tekan, and why was he mad at Sun?

OOC: Oh yeah, this was in the direct aftermath of finding the Mask of Flight. Tekan was acting weird, and they got into a scuffle.

1 Like

OOC: Melody’s brother/whatever-relation-it-is was Also there, He’s kinda the one who started it by choosing to follow Tekan, watching him ‘eat’ a lightstone and then confronting him… which ended up with Tekan attacking him, and then 44 and Echo somehow showed up and joined in… I just went with they were either following the ‘bloodthirsty mercenary’ guy or were wandering around and somehow hear s the fighting.

Also, glad to hear Sun somehow pissed Echo off so much he stopped caring!

OOC: I am almost tempted to have Blaze go and start looking for the Mask of Light himself while waiting for things to need his presence in the arena.

1 Like

OOC: Well, That could actually kinda work, he’d just have to hope Sun isn’t fighting any time soon.

Ooc- Tekan put a knife to his neck and tried stabbing forty four. Although i cant remember if echo put a axe up to him first. Regardless, he stabbed at forty four before anything

@KAI_BORG Not what i meant. He never cared really. He just likes Tekan less than the others

2 Likes

OOC: The timing wouldn’t be realistic. You don’t think I couldn’t have Lync halfway across the Region of Ice right now if I felt like it? Barely any time has passed in-universe, and it’s good roleplaying to reflect that in all characters at the same time.

1 Like

OOC: I’m fairly certain Echo threatened him first and 44’d been trying to choke him while Echo was threatening him, so that’s why he was stabbing at both of you, he wanted 44 of and you were being an irritant… Also 44’s robot strength was quite ‘helpful’ in that situation!

Also, good to hear! Tekan only preferred your company ‘Cause you were quiet!

OOC: at this point I could say Blaze is getting somewhat stir crazy about the quest as the longer they aren’t looking for masks, the more likely Makuta could gain an unbeatable advantage. At least, that would be his excuse.

1 Like

Ooc- Echo threatened to kill him after he attacked fourty four. He was trying to keep an ally alive and probably thought Tekan was either a weak link, went bonkers, or betrayed them. lol

Also, he still thinks Tekan and sun are one person

OOC: It would also mean dropping out of the tournament, if we’re being realistic.

1 Like

OOC: which would be his dilemma: stay and fight in the tournament and increase their chances of securing the Staff of Masks for Ekimu or drop out of the tournament and search with Sun for the Mask of Light.

2 Likes

OOC: What have I missed?