Okotan Adventures

“Let’s try to ignore her, or whoever try to remind us of…”
“Yes. No need to say it.”
And he stood up. He saw Kryuin being inexpressive.
“What?”

“Nothing. Narmoto really helped you, didn’t he?”

“What?”
Athena: Oh, no.

1 Like

“It’s just from what you just said. Narmoto took you in to train, almost as a father.”

1 Like

OOC: Vladin didn’t told them this:

He told them what happened with Phoebe.

OOC Oh, I thought that he had mentioned something about Narmoto to her. My bad. Gtg.

IC “Never mind.”

Echo once again trailed Kyruin. His reasons were unknown exactly, but all he did was sharpen his second axe

1 Like

“Sorry, the brackets are made, they can’t change it now.” Ekimu told him.

1 Like

OOC:

Blaze feels like something is amiss and stops cleaning his shield to look for the source of this unease.

Ooc nah. Echo just pretty much in Kyruind debt at the moment lol. He isn’t willing to admit it though

1 Like

OOC: Ah, too bad… still, Blaze did have a pretty fitting reaction for coming events…

IC: In the dessert an cloaked Okotan stood in front of a large pit, its interior darkened a shadow of unnatural depth.
The Okotans stance was listless, dead, a grin stretched across his face a small he muttered, “Come on now, I know I chose to leave this body in a semi-conscious state, it shouldn’t take this long to split my conscious some more.”

As he spoke a large hand suddenly emerged from the pit, the shadows nearly seeming to drip from its translucent purple, crystal-like claws.

“Ah, Perfect… now then, to keep this form stable for just a little longer.” The matoran muttered, it’s grin growing a small it tapped its chest, watching a second hand emerge and begin to hoist the being up.

IC @Toa_Vladin “I was just saying how you must be thankful to your uncle. That is it.” Kryuin said.

IC @Runa Kryuna fires bolt at Roc’s head, not to kill, but just to stun.

OOC @BrokenAxels Why exactly? I know he helped carry him around once but that was to make up for the time when Echo carried him.

OOC @KAI_BORG Boba Fett has returned from the Sarlac Pit! Plot twist!

OOC: ahahaha!

1 Like

Ooc I coulda sworn he like saved him from getting hit by one of the beasts lol.

1 Like

Roc blocks it with his sickles and rushes in at Kryuna.

1 Like

OOC: And Echo essentially ‘killed’ Tekan, and subsequently released Sun… fairly certain he, or the others, are yet to admit to that either… besides Traykar’s.

OOC @BrokenAxels Maybe. I don’t recall anytime though.

IC @Runa Kryuna tries to doge and sings her blade into his side.

Ooc- Mmkay. Welp, ima just say its because echo has nothing better to do then. lol

@KAI_BORG Echo doesnt care about tekan nor sun. Hes morally grey, and just ants the job done.

Ic- Echo continued to sharpen his ae, listening to the conversation. He goes back to watch the fight

1 Like

OOC Although, now that I think about it, he may have saved him. But I am not wading through 6623 posts to find it.