Okotan Adventures

The heck is a darth vader?

Echo walks off to the rest of the group

2 Likes

“Oh, my name is Kryuin, the sword master, at your service.” Kryuin said with a bow to Vladin. He then turned to Blaze and said, @BlackBeltGamer98 “I suppose, I say we vote on it once we get our next orders.”

1 Like

OOC: What’ve I missed?

OOC We are all on our way up to see Ekimu and Tekan is super creepy.

1 Like

OOC: Okay, so not much.

IC: Atlas continues walking.

2 Likes

“I said I’m fine!” He hissed in irritation. “I don’t need help and I don’t need healing! I’ve been fine for years on my own and I can fix myself just as much as I can damage myself!” He yelled, visibly angered as he shook slightly, walking forward as he started to stand up straight, showing just how much taller he was than her as he glared down, his toxic green eyes flaring with anger.
“I don’t know what you’re trying to do, what kind of ploy this is but it won’t work. Don’t help me again unless I ask. You’re not tricking me into owing you anything or trusting you. They couldn’t and you defiently can’t.” He growled, turning and starting to stalk off.

OOC: sorry about any rudeness… no idea why he developed like this so far but it has allowed for me to come up with a pretty fun revamped version of his backstory.

3 Likes

@TheMOCingbird “Wel… My name is Vladin. Master engineer and a great warrior.”

@KAI_BORG “Excuse me, Tekan. You don’t scare me by acting like this. You are an Okotoan, like me, Vladin, or anyone else! And stop acting like your life was horrible and things like this, because mine was even worst and…”
She calmed herself.
“Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down.”

1 Like

Blaze was a bit shocked. Either he has had it really rough throughout his life, he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or some combination of the two. he is a bit frightened by this. He then begins processing something he heard. Darth Vader…where have I heard that before? His face taking on a pensive demeanor under his mask as he went through his memory to find where he had heard or read that name before.

1 Like

“A pleasure, to meet you Vladin.” Kryuin said as he thrust out his hand.

2 Likes

OOC: We’re taking the Darth Vader references seriously now? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“Worse? Worse?! You think you know what my life was like? You don’t and you never will.” He hissed. “I might be an Okotan but I’m nothing like you.” He growled, starting to stalking off. “Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go and fix my fingers, again.”

1 Like

Ooc-

Ic- Echo continues walking, still saying silent

4 Likes

OOC: I think I know a way to make this work. What do you think, @Runa?

Blaze then thinks of a different pronunciation, “Death Father.” He snaps his fingers in realization. “The Deathbringer warrior cult from over 6000 years ago.” He says. This was a cult of warriors that were trained in sorcery and the most infamous of their ranks was called the Death Father. He specialized in telekinesis and loved choking his enemies with only a thought. His armor was black and was a fearsome warrior. Like all of the Deathbringers, his signature weapon was a sword that was stained blood red. Little else was known of the ancient cult except that there were theories that they had encountered Umarak in their society’s infancy.

(@Toa_Vladin). Blaze walks up to the twins, “Respect his wishes, we are a team and we all grow accustomed to one another at differing rates.” He says to them.

5 Likes

OOC Yes, this pleases me.

1 Like

OOC: That makes sense.

1 Like

As Tekan heard mention of the cult he stiffened a touch, pausing in his walk before his hood shifted slightly, as if he was shaking his head, before he continued on, his scythes blade gleaming on his back, small stains of Skull spider blood visible.

OOC: Also, bwahahaah! Love it Echo! XD
Also, that is amazing BlackBelt!

OOC: the thing is that I kinda made that up on the spot.
(@KAI_BORG). “Sorry if that made you uncomfortable; I won’t bring it up unless you give consent.” Blaze tells him, seeing the reaction. They are starting up the final flight of stairs. (@Runa)

“It’s… fine.” He muttered an odd tone to his voice. “I thought I heard something else at first.”

“If you don’t want it discussed in your presence, that’s perfectly fine by me.” Blaze tells him.

Echo thinks for a moment about his old village and shudders