Okotan Adventures

Kryuin rushes to the top and nocks on the door. He leans up against a wall while he waits for the others to make it to the top.

1 Like

“You don’t have to worry about it, while the cult itself was a disturbing one it won’t bother me if you speak of it. It’s not what I thought so I’m fine.”

Vladin went to his sister.
“Athena!”
“What?”
“You promised not to talk about our past!”
“Sorry.”
“Now go to apologize to Tekan!”
“Yeah… Yeah…”
She walked to Tekan.
“I am sorry.”

OOC Wait, I thought you said that Vladin was a fire matoron and that Athena was a water matoron.

Echos head snaps towards him as soon as he says cult

“… Fine,” He growled. “Just don’t do something like that again unless I ask. I’m not owing anyone anything unless I give it to them.”

“Yes… Sorry…”
OOC: @TheMOCingbird if you read my informations about them from the main topic you will understand.

Blaze joins him. Sheesh! I think I have been spending way too much time in the archives lately. he thinks as he did just give a TL;DR of one of the island’s more lesser known corners of mythology.

(@KAI_BORG). Blaze nods, “Understood.”

OOC: they’re twins. Their dad was a Fire Islander and their mother was from the Region of Water. As such, they have inactive elements. For Vladin, his active element is fire and his inactive is water and vice versa for Athena. Their design/ appearance is based around their active element. It’s in the signup page for them.

2 Likes

OOC: You are right! You get a cookie.

2 Likes

OOC Ok, thanks, was to lazy to go and find it myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OOC: :musical_score: What can I say except “You’re Welcome”? :musical_note:

2 Likes

Athena turned to Blaze.
“How about you? You look like a Toa! Are you a Toa?”
@BlackBeltGamer98

“Good.” He muttered, his tenseness loosening somewhat before he muttered under his breath, sounding irritated before he looked down his cloak, a mild shifting around the side before he pulled both arms out, on cracked the other less so, holding what looked like an old metal carving tool.

Atlas waits for Ekimu to answer the door.

“So, have we met?” Kryuin asks Atlas.

“I believe we haven’t.”

“I wish I was.” Blaze chuckles. “But I’m just a tall Okotan with red armor and weapons that pay homage/respect to Toa Tahu.” He tells them, showing his swords and lavaboard/shield. “The board doesn’t separate into two big swords, sadly, because I don’t really have a need to have it do that.” He points out.

OOC: he’s about a head taller than the average Okotan.

OOC Have they actually met before, I forget?

She put her hand on his shoulder.
“Don’t worry pal. Just because you aren’t a Toa doesn’t mean you can’t be a hero!”
@BlackBeltGamer98

OOC: If you were fighting against the skull spiders earlier in the RP, then yes