Okotan Adventures

@Jcton “Yeah… You are right…”

@TheMOCingbird “OK.”

“Randomly accusing someone of murder is a little sketchy though.” Kryuna said.

1 Like

Mark turned to her.
“This is right, but I and Capella had a conversation and I discovered some new things about she and Geet and Melody and a guy called Symphony.”

“May I remind you that Symphony is dead?.” Capella reminds him.

“Yes, I know.”

“Just wanted to remind you.”

Poppi yawns. “That it, Poppi’s bored.” She said before charging at Atlas.

Atlas readies his shield again, this time taunting Poppi. If standing still qualifies as taunting. And it doesn’t.

1 Like

She runs up close, and rolls at a 45 degree angle to his side when she gets close, then leaps at him.

Blaze watched the fight closely.

Atlas points his shield upward in an attempt to block.

1 Like

Jaspar jolts awake. Wha- tournament. Right. He leans forward, a loud cheer erupting from his throat. The cheer quickly dies as he slumps forward, asleep once again. The Okotan sitting next to him shakes her head, placing her mask in her hand.

1 Like

Geet watches the fight.

She grabbed onto it and tries to throw herself over it.

1 Like

Atlas tries to hit her as she goes over it using his hammer.

1 Like

He doesn’t hit, as she was only throwing herself over vertically, while also aiming herself backwards. She points her fists at him, and out of each of her knuckles came a blast of energy aimed at Atlas. It seems her brass knuckle weapons had a similar shooting ability to the Protectors’ weapons, albeit a decently weaker version.

Atlas once again readies his shield in an attempt to block the blasts.

1 Like

He does, although the powerful blasts clang against his shield with a considerable force.

1 Like

My characters are watching the fight.

Both Kryuin and his sister watch with interest, studying the fight.