Okotan Adventures

“Then, thanks.” Kryuna said, seeming genuine, which is rather rare.

1 Like

“Wait, you people did this?” Pheore stares at the rock beneath her feet. “Greeeat, now I won’t be able to focus on my fight.” She walks to waiting room A, looking as if she’s trying to spend as little time touching the ground as possible.

1 Like

Mark followed Capella in room B, when he saw Symphony too. He drew two of his swords.

“I thought I saw…something dark never mind it’s gone now”
Nahgor walks on ahead looking at his feet to avoid eye contact with Lync

Echo was waiting in room b. He glances “Not right now.”

“What?! You don’t see him?”
He said, pointing to Symphony.
“He is a murderer and a psychopath!”

OOC: Well so am I.~

1 Like

OOC: You are not here, so shut up Sun!

1 Like

OOC: Are you so certain I’m not?~

OOC: Dude, I am in my house, and I don’t see you anywhere.

OOC: … I meant the sky arena.

Also, any good ‘watcher’ knows how to hide without being seen.~

OOC: Oh. Shut up, you are not here.

1 Like

OOC: Do you have any proof? Muahahaha!

OOC: Yeah, indeed I have.

OOC: Fear me.~

OOC:
@Toa_Vladin @KAI_BORG This is the RP Topic. Please do not post OOC-Only posts, and especially OOC-Only posts that are so deathly barebone. There is a Sign-Ups topic which will allow for that.

IC:

Gladius stalked into Room B, shooing his ride to go find another attendee to retrieve. He caught a glimpse of Mark and glanced at Blaze before silently readying his sword in case someone needed to be dispatched sooner than the round would allow.

4 Likes

OOC: Gladius is in room A. Ghabix is fighting with him, and Ghabix is in room B.

“And i dont care.” Echo deadpans “Thats his business, but he’s a part of this tournament. You need to wait until after this is over.”

2 Likes

OOC:

IC:

Halmos waited impatiently, stomping on the ground as the lines formed. He felt the urge to start climbing on the crowds to get there faster.

OOC: Gladius will fight with Ghabix, right?