Okotan Adventures

Eric keeps up the spray of bullets, and retreats around a corner.

1 Like

The one soon to be called Stranger does not follow, deducing that this okotan wants to be left alone.

echo continues to rest against the tree

Kavix wanders around, continuing to call for a doctor.

Symphony gets bored he leaves the staff hidden in Erisan’s hideout.
He disappears and appears at the fallen arena.

1 Like

Kavix continues to search for a doctor to treat Geet.

Eric leaves the undead behind and continues to search through the ruins, now on edge.

1 Like

The one soon to be called Stranger decides to exit the fortress and leave Eric be, for his own safety.

Symphony searches the fallen arena for any dead.

1 Like

Kavix continues to look for a doctor.

Eric finishes searching the fortress and leaves, heading back to the arena and the city.

1 Like

Symphony would eventually find Neptune’s body.

2 Likes

The one soon to be called Stranger wonders what to do next.

Eric passes through the arena while on his way to the city. He decides to search it for any useful or rare equipment. It’d be a shame to leave it to rust after all.

1 Like

“Hello?! I need a doctor!” Kavix calls again.

Symphony finds Neptune. He Carries away from the ruined arena and sets him down.
He takes off the mask (whatever is left of it) and lays it on the ground.
Symphony grabs a decent sized rock and makes a gravestone for Neptune. He carves out a section to firmly hold the mask with his sword. he places the mask on the tombstone, writing,
To the one who died in the Chaos, his name forgotten to this time If any soul know this okotan, record his name in the books of history

Symphony goes to the body. His unknown energies surge within him.

Yellow-white strings of light emerge from Neptune’s body. Symphony own light-like strings meet with the strings. The strings twist together and become a part of Symphony.

Neptune’s body fades to ash after Symphony’s ritual is completed.

“Well, I wish he lived his life well.”
Symphony wishes to ask Geet if he knew the okotan, but he also thinks that would be too soon.

OCC: Well that mystery is solved.

2 Likes

Kavix gives up and runs back to Sonata.

Sonata is attempting tom lift the chain, but she has no such luck.

1 Like

“What is this?” he asks, indicating the chain.

“I think it’s a weapon, it’s loosely wrapped around his body, but I can’t lift it. How was he carrying this?”

1 Like