Okotan Adventures

"Sarcasm aside, theres a runnel back up to the Ice region up ahead.it’s gotten colder in the ground So i know where we are. "

1 Like

“Where are we?” Stranger asks.

“um Lync? Who is this?”

1 Like

“I’m Stranger.”

"Keeton. Greetings, now help me dig before more Skull Spiders show up. "

1 Like

“Okay!”

Stranger begins to use his hands to scoop up snow and dirt.

“things are difficult for him be gentle” Comes the soft voice of 2

OOC: They’re already above ground.

IC: “Stranger meet Keeton, Keeton meet Stranger.” Lync walks gratefully away from the tunnel. “Anyways, we have a wall to look at.”

1 Like

@L.O.S.S-KAL “Hello,” Stranger says as he waves.

@jayzor17 he returns his gaze to the wall.

Geet and his group reach the top of the mountain range. Geet looks down and sees the ashen fire region.

Melody sits in the meeting hall, string blankly.

Symphony awaits instruction from Erisan (@Runa) He is at Erisan’s hideout.

“You’ve known this beast for less than four days, and you’re convinced of its righteous morality!” Forty-four snarled,“Blinded by your ignorance, you’d cast aside the lives of this world to utter ■■■■■■■■■ by allowing it to live. I won’t let the fate of the world fall into the hands of an incompetent fool, blissful in his unknowing of the world! Now get the hell out of my way, or I’ll gut you like the pig you are!”

1 Like

OOC: Ok I’m confused now, I think i mightve missed a post where that happened. Bc the last time Keeton was underground was in the tunnel to the ice region.

OOC: All of the stuff with Stranger was aboveground; I guess Nahgor just made a tunnel that goes up. So Lync guiding Keeton towards her was to get him to the surface.

OOC: sorry if I screwed something up.

IC: Stranger yawns.

Geet and his group head down, towards the Fire Region. They see the volcanic structure of the land.

Kavix keeps walking.

1 Like

Tarkur walks besides him. “The sun is intensely bright today.” he comments

@Chromeharpoon, @Runa

1 Like

“That’s the desert for you,” Kavix says.

1 Like

“I guess, I don’t want to be rude or anything but how can you stand this climate?” he continues as he walks along

1 Like

“No offense taken,” Kavix assures Tarkur. “I guess it just comes naturally for Stone okotans.”

1 Like