Okotan Adventures

“fair. It’d be pretty funny in it’s own messed up way if after all the fighting and such ol’ Ekimu died from falling down a flight of stairs or somethin’ like that”

1 Like

Kryuin smiled, but something seemed… off about him.

“you ok, man?”

“No, yeah, yeah, I’m fine, just a little anxious about this next mission.” Kryuin lied.

“why’s that?” Echo doesn’t quite catch the lie.

“Well, with what happened at the Arena just show the amount of destruction these guys can do, and how it can hurt people.” Kryuin said, glancing at Athena.

Echo thinks about that. He knew this was dangerous, but could they really die? Was he ok with that?

Maybe he was, why the hell wouldn’t he be? He’s been doing this for a while and he’s been fine, why worry?

“If we stick together, I believe we can do something. It may be risky but we all signed up for this. Didn’t we all know the risks?”

“Your right, I-I just worry sometimes, for the others safety.”

Echo puts a hand on his shoulder “it’s natural. We’ll be fine, i promise”

“Thanks. If anything does happen to me, could you make sure Kryuna doesn’t do anything stupid?” Kryuin asked. “You know what, I’m sorry, that’s too much to ask, forget about it.”

“hey, hey, hey, iv’e done crazier. Gotta make sure nothing happens to you first though, eh?” he jokes

“Yeah.” Kryuin said as he relaxed in his seat.

“but seriously, I promise, if anything happens i’ll make sure nothing happens to her specifically vladin hitting on her/s

2 Likes

“Thank you.” Kryuin said. “That really does mean a lot. I would offer to help your family, but your an edgy orphan boi, so you have no family/s

2 Likes

“like batman lol ecks dee”/s

“It’s nothing. I probably wouldn’t have much better to do anyway”

2 Likes

“Now to sit back and wait for Ekimu.” Kryuin says as he stretches. @Runa

1 Like

“indeed.” Echo nods and shifts a little in his seat.

Kryuin continues to wait.

@BrokenAxels, @TheMOCingbird Azure glances at Kryuna as they passes her, Who is she? Azure thinks but quickly ignores the thought. She ran up too the meeting hall door seeing as Echo entered mere minutes ago. She takes a seat next to Echo, she was rather excited because she might meet Ekimu today. She was excited even if she know there was just a slim chance of it happening.

1 Like

“Oh. Hey. Was wonderin where you were”

1 Like