Okotan Adventures

Stranger follows Lync, as she seemed to know the layout of the fortress.

1 Like

Lync is tugging at something on the wall. As much as she pulls and claws, the frost resists her efforts. A good few seconds pass before she realizes Stranger is there.

“Can you help me pull this off?” she asks. “I think I finally found something interesting.”

2 Likes

“Sure thing,” Stranger complies as he gets closer to lend a hand.

1 Like

OOC: What happened while I was gone?

OOC: Where’s Jaspar and could Blaze have heard that?

IC: (@Traykar). The bird screeched in pain as the cyborg bit it. Icar tried to keep their path steady but that was far easier said than done.

Korā cracked her knuckles, “Let me at him.” She muttered under her breath.

He bit the side of the bird, sinking his teeth into it.

1 Like

The bird was getting more and more agitated. Korā and Icar are forced to land and Icar looks for more vines to twist into a muzzle. “You could’ve made this a lot easier in all of us if you just kept still and cooperated.” Korā said as she went to treat the Gukko’s wounds.

He started chewing through the vines.

1 Like

Korā threw punches at him. Her aim is that this will either make him stop due to the enforcing of a negative consequence to this action or actually managing to knock him out; whichever happened first.

Icar gathered some wood as well as strong vines so the muzzle could be reinforced.

@Chromeharpoon, @Runa, Tarkur catches up to them and starts climbing the mountain.
“I’m right behind you.” He tells the others.

Azure whistles a tune.

2 Likes

He turned his head and snapped at her before he resumed chewing.

1 Like

Kavix pauses for a second to give Tarkur a thumbs up in acknowledgement.

1 Like

His snap hit her armor and all that seemed to do was tick her off even more. She went to grab his muzzle so he would keep still long enough to get some dents into his head and maybe knock him out.

Icar found the materials he needed and began to get the wood ready for the vines.

OOC: @Ghidora131, your other character is of the same species as Umarak, correct?

Tarkur gives a thumps up and continues climbing.

There wasn’t muzzle yet, so this didn’t work. He continued to apply force on the vines, causing them to stretch.

1 Like

Kavix resumes his climb as well.

OOC: I meant the part of his face that sticks out; or is that called a snout or does he not have one?

IC: Korā has had it. She began to punch 44 with all the strength she could muster and aimed to hit him in the head. Where’s something heavy like a hammer when you need one? she thought angrily.

Icar was working as quickly as he could to make the muzzle.

OOC: My bad

IC: Forty-four growled as some of the vines started to break.

1 Like

She lifted him up and shot up her fist to send an uppercut into the chin, this is a spot she learned was great if you wanted to knock someone out. But, this also came with the risk of serious to, even sometimes, fatal damage.

OOC: In boxing, this little area is called “the button”. So, unless he is able to block or otherwise lower the damage, 44 is likely to be taking a little nap. Korā is a master of unarmed combat, especially with her fists, and knows her stuff. Too much?

Question: who has the Umarak Species character in this RP?

OOC Everybody is giving Vladin nasty looks, and Kryuin, Echo, and all your characters are about to enter the jungle, also Kryuin tried to talk to Vladin.[quote=“TheMOCingbird, post:12175, topic:42569”]
IC The sun began to set as Kryuin (and any one else in the group who wants to) soon find themselves on the outskirts of the city, looking toward the jungle. “We should get at least a little ways into the jungle before we stop to make camp, and the others should be able to catch up pretty quick.” Kryuin said to Vladin. @Toa_Vladin
[/quote]

1 Like