Okotan Adventures

“Where are you taking me?”

“A police station; you too have committed aggravated assault and must now pay the price.” Icar said. He found, after checking several times, that the restraints would hold fast until the authorities were given jurisdiction over the cyborg. Icar and Korā loaded 44 into the harness and began securing him into it.

Echo grunts, his way of agreeing, although Kryuin wasn’t talking to him.

1 Like

Kavix continues to climb.

“Just Like your son? Where is that scamp?”

Korā was about to throw a punch but Icar stopped her, “He’s not worth it.” He said.

She made sure he was especially immobile before they lifted off.

He was able to move his head arround.

Sonata grumbles to herself and grabs the mask. She starts to walk to the others,
“Geet you’re getting the next mask. We’re goingto take turns. Good?”

1 Like

The Gukko lifted off and began to fly to the City.

Moving his head was all the movement he could manage.

Kavix keeps whistling the tune from earlier. It was an old ditty passed down the generations of a secluded village he’d once passed through in the Jungle Region.

A low rumble could be heard.

“So, what makes you think we’ll find the Mask of Flight up here?” Kavix asks Nuuma.

Sonata runs across the bridge,
“Guys. Out. Now!”
The group starts to sprint out of the ruins.

“He couldn’t of flew far, and the arena was in the mountains, and this was the best lead we’ve got.” Nuuma said.

The bridge began to collapse, and the rest of the structure was shaking.

1 Like

“Alright,” Kavix says.

He turned his head and bit down as hard as he could onto the Bird’s leg.

The group continues running, trying to escape the building.

Jaspar takes a deep breath. “I… there were three people in the room with the Mask when I got there, I think. A stone villager, and a pair of fire villagers. The stone villager wore many trinkets, and the two fire villagers were close, probably a couple. The man claimed to be an archaeologist, though his thoughts on the treatment of ancient artifacts was questionable.” A moment of distaste shows through Jaspar’s stoic projection. “Then someone else joined us. He was the one that took the mask. He was hunched, orange, probably a fire villager. He wore some sort of protective overcoat, though it wasn’t in good shape.” Jaspar pauses in thought.

“I can’t remember exactly what happened after that. But I got scared, and stepped in front of the Mask to protect it. One of the fire couple blocked my path - the woman, I think - and the newcomer took the mask. And then… a-and then…” Jaspar’s voice has become choked with emotion, barely a rasp escapes his mouth. He shudders, caught in the thrall of the memory once more. And then I was ready to die.

“Get inside before you freeze!” Lync calls.

@Chromeharpoon No such thing is evident in the hall itself, though he does find several doors frozen thick with frost.

OOC: Oops, my bad.

3 Likes

Stranger tries to pull one of these doors open, but he isn’t very strong and likely wouldn’t be able to.

Indeed, the frost encasing the entire fortress has rendered the doors inoperable for the moment.

1 Like