Okotan Adventures

“Okay.” Kryuin said suspiciously, continuing to walk. @Toa_Vladin

1 Like

OOC: Oops, I missed something, must be.

IC: As they reach the door, it starts to fall into itself.

Geet, Sonata, Symphony, and Capella run into the door hoping to break out.

Melody stands quietly in the meeting hall, she stares blankly at a wall. Melody searches her memories, looking for a possible clue to her question. Is Symphony becoming like his old self? Is he my brother, again?

They continued walking.

1 Like

After some time Kryuin stopped at a clearing. The sun had set, and the crisp smell of night filled the air. “We should stop here for the night.” Kryuin said looking around the clearing. “It will give the others some time to catch up.”

1 Like

Forty-four remained silent and waited for them to pass.

“Fine.” Vladin said.
The others started to choose some places to sleep.

1 Like

Kryuin began to gather wood for a fire.

Vladin offered to help him.

“If you want to help then go get more fire wood.” Kryuin replied as he began to make a tee-pee style fire, scraping the edge of his knife against a stone to light it.

1 Like

He went to find other sticks without saying anything.

They checked everywhere they could think of for any sign of the cyborg.

Eventually Kryuin got the fire started and sat down to relax, softly singing an old okotoan folk song to himself.

OOC Something like this.

My other character were around. Vladin returned with sticks, without saying anything. Athena was touching her gypsum. Ghabix and Mark were talking to each other. Rena was thinking at something.

Azure went up and sat down next to the fire. She looked at the ground, she was thinking about something.

OOC: The fact he’s a robot helps against that.

Secondly, Kane-ra don’t exist here do they?

OOC: Apparently, a Guuko bird exists. so why not?

1 Like

Let’s just say echo had been putting his axe to good use since they stolled and now they had wayyyy more wood than they needed. “Oh. Rip.” He says, referring to the fact that they had already gotten wood.

2 Likes

OOC: Jaspar is in the meeting hall taking to Ekimu. Blaze just left, so no.

IC: @Chromeharpoon Lync pulls alongside him, and the object comes off the wall with a mighty crack and the tinkling of ice shards. Lync cradles her trophy in her arms, wiping off some of the remaining frost.

Jaspar nods. “And-” he coughs, trying to regain his voice. “One more thing, if you could. I’d like to join your company and help. They seemed to accept me back in the stone region, but I wanted it to be official. And I’d like permission for Pheore to join us too, even if she doesn’t want to. I think she could use a chance like this.”

3 Likes

Melody walks over to the entrance of the meeting hall, not knowing what else to do.