Okotan Adventures

“Yes… cute…” Tekan replied, his mischievous glint back.
It was kind of odd how he knew about baby calming techniques and he seemed to have some amount of skill in it, not much but enough that he’d have had to have done this before.

“… oh fine.” Tekan grunted, dropping Blaze with a barely noticeable touch of hesitation, his mischievous grin slightly muted but still there.

1 Like

“Baby Blaze wants some milk?”

If he had ears, a kettle whistling would be heard and steam coming out from them. “I think I need an explanation as to why Tekan is cradling me like this?” He says, looking like he’s about to bolt. But was shortly stunned when he suddenly hit the ground. “Thank you, Tekan.” He stretches his back, an audible popping sound resulting. He gets up slowly and plucks a fruit from a nearby tree and he eats it. “Not my wake up call but sufficient.” He says. The fruit wasn’t poisonous but had a kick to it.

1 Like

“Mommy Tekan was just doing her job, Baby Blaze.”

“His job.” Tekan corrected Vladin. “Also it’d be Daddy Tekan. As for why I was carrying you, you fell asleep, Numma and the others left and I decided it was better to carry you instead of waiting for you to wake up.” He deadpanned out

1 Like

Neptune decides to follow the adventurers.

Atlas sees Neptune following him and the others. “So you decided to tag along?” He asks.

“Yes.” Neptune replies.

Blaze doesn’t like the joke and picks another plant nearby that looked similar to the one he just ate but when he swallowed it, his face went redder than magma. “HOT!!!” He yells, flames pretty much leaping out of his mouth as he fumbled for his canteen. He chugs down the water completely and looks very out of breath. “What did I do to deserve that?” He asks the jungle itself. He had one of the spicier plants in the jungle which looked deceptively similar to one of the more sweeter fruits.

(@KAI_BORG). “Fair enough.” He says.

2 Likes

“… I’m just going to take some of these.” Tekan muttered, paying attention to the differences of the two fruits and collecting a large amount of the spicy ones, wrapping them up in a leaf he ripped off of a nearby tree.

Vladin was laughing.
“Come on Mommy Tekan and Baby Blaze. Let’s go!”

He groaned and facepalms, generating a very loud clang. “Can we not do that, please?” He asks, he knows he’s bound to snap if that goes on too long. His eye wanders about and finds a piece of ruins and removes some of the overgrowth. He smiles, “I think we’re getting close to the Arena.” He says after inspecting the runes.

“Nope. I will keep this names for some time, Baby Blaze!”

“Daddy, daddy Tekan. Not mommy.” Tekan corrected once again, seemingly uncaring of the teasing, actually enjoying it as he watched Blaze silently fume, a small grin across his face.

“OK, OK! Mommy.”

Blaze feels like something in his brain shorted out for a moment. He tries to quell that. “If this is to be believed,” he tries to change the subject, “The Floating Sky Arena should be closeby.”

“I think I can see it!”
And he pointed to a big piece of something far away.

“Daddy.” Tekan corrected, once again. Still uncaring.
“Oh, that’s pretty nice.” Tekan muttered as he listened to Blaze, suddenly perking up as he tilted his head, as if listening, his grin growing wider and more mischievous as he looked at Blaze.

1 Like

Blaze pulls out his spyglass and then opens his notebook to a page and compares the two. “Eeyup.” He says. “That should be the arena’s entry point, if it were in the air and the bridge intact.” He says.

Oh no they didn’t.. Said a little voice in Blaze’s mind, his inner anger. He works to repress it. Not now; need to stay calm.

OOC: What’ve I missed in the last few posts? I was playing Overwatch

1 Like

“No, you really should be resting,” Lync counters. “You fell asleep while running. That means you really need it. Now, you have two options: you sit there, and you fall asleep, or I knock you out, and you get some rest the hard way.”

1 Like

“So Blaze. Remember that springs I was talking about when our newcomer commented on my state of cleanliness?” Tekan asked, a knowing and mischievous look in his eyes.