Okotan Adventures

“I don’t recall that conversation.” Blaze says. He is starting to head to where the Arena is.

OOC: Did we timeskip to morning?

“Really? Mister tea man? Pretty sure you were there… eh, either way, as you know if there was a spring/lake thing there also has to be a river. Guess where the river is.” Tekan asked, his grin growing wider.

“Regale me.” Blaze says.

Neptune and Atlas continue to follow.

“About, right, over, here!” He yelled, straightening his head from its titled, listening position, his grin nearly mad as he rushed Blaze, grabbing him and starting to run towards the left hand side of the path.

Blaze tried to dodge but got hit.

As he did Tekan scooped him up, charging into the underbrush with Blaze held tightly beneath his armbefore stopping and quickly tossing him underhanded, launching him into the area.

“What the karz are you doing!” Neptune yells.

Blaze was coughing from the hit and the subsequent hard landing; getting up, battered and a few bruises, he tries to get his bearings. He is in a crouching position, ready to evade another charge.

1 Like

OOC: … Tekan didn’t hit him, he grabbed him, ran into the left hand underbrush and has now tossed him into the air…

OOC: fixed.

At least he would’ve been coughing from a hard hit if he hadn’t just splashed down into a small stream of sorts, deep enough for him to avoid hitting the rocks to roughly but shallow enough for him to stand in, its current also slow enough to not really drag him anywhere.
Tekan had collapsed into his back, cackling with laughter as he rolled around.

“That was odd.” Atlas mumbles.

Neptune is still in shock.

“Well,”. He says getting out and pulling out a heatstone to dry out his notebook. “That woke me up.” He tastes the water to see if it was good to drink.

“Ahahahah! Ah, I haven’t laughed that hard in years.” Tekan said, wiping a finger below his eyes, despite the lack of tears. “Consider that payback for your previous ‘sightseeing’ you had back at the springs.” Tekan said, a knowing look in his eyes as he kneeled down, holding a hand out to Blaze.

Blaze found the water to taste quite pure, pretty surprising for something like that out ther,

Blaze takes Tekan’s hand and kneels by the side of the river to fill everyone’s canteens with the water. “Yeah, I think that would count as even.” He has a small smile, he’s glad that Tekan is still able to feel happy even with the influence of the mask and armor.

“Glad you see it my way.” Tekan replied, his grin fading soon after he had helped Blaze out and returned to the path with him, quickly returning to his usual look of neutral irritation.

1 Like

Blaze leads the group down the path. He makes note of the different ruins starting to appear.

OOC: @Toa_Distraxx, essentially you didn’t miss much and now we’re on our way to the Arena ruins. @Runa, we should arrive soon.

Kryuin climbs the nearest see to get a better view. He thinks he spots Blaze and company approaching. He quickly scrambles downed hides in the underbrush, waiting to ambush if it wasn’t Blaze.

1 Like