Okotan Adventures

OOC: Robot eyes also don’t convey emotion, and 44 is primarily robot

1 Like

ooc two people get a head start and run

rest of the group screws around

the later makes it there first

logic

1 Like

Runa had previously said that you had already made it to the ruins.[quote=“Runa, post:1720, topic:42569”]
Anyone who had went to look for the arena soon came across a huge circle of stone upon the ground, broken into many pieces and scattered across this relatively small part of the mountains.
[/quote]

OOC: blast, I forgot about that.

IC: Blaze looks over 44, “How do I know I can trust you?” He asks. This thing looks more like a Rahi than an islander and he wasn’t too keen on that and that made Blaze feel off about 44.

OOC: So I guess Lync and Echo are already there to meet them?

“You don’t.” Izin said. “The same reasons you have to trust us.”

OOC Imo Runs probably should have tagged them
IC Mokuzai followed the group quietly

OOC Yes

Atlas continues to inspect the stone circle.

Neptune wonders if he should inspect the circle as well.

“I don’t know, this thing looks more like a Rahi than a person.” Blaze says, “Something about him feels off to me.”

“That sounds kinda racist.” Nuuma said as he ran to catch up to them.

2 Likes

“How often have such entities not proven to need to be treated with such scrutiny and/or suspicion?” Blaze asks.

OOC: Is there any reason why Lync shouldn’t be climbing on the ruins already?

ooc- nah, lets say they were already there i guess

“Fairly often. The elemental creatures. Wild life. Um basically every other living thing that didn’t hurt okotan tribes”

Blaze sees the logic behind that but he doesn’t want to be caught off guard. “Yes, but we should still keep our guard up. This thing could be allied with Makuta for all we know.” He whispers, he is trying to keep this particular comment out of 44’s knowledge.

Echo walked up to the ruins, having been there for a while

OOC Makuta is dead.

“The same could be said about any of our other recent additions.” Izin said. “Which is why I’m surprised you aren’t suspicious of them. Though I really shouldn’t have expected you to.” He continues, the last part passive aggressively.[quote=“TheMOCingbird, post:1849, topic:42569”]
Makuta is dead
[/quote]

OOC: Not true, he’s sealed in the Shadow Realm. The Toa never killed him.

1 Like

Neptune is unsure why Izin is suspicious of him.