Okotan Adventures

OOC: no floating structure yet.

IC: (@Runa). Blaze tried to introduce the newer folks but wasn’t all to successful as he always a bit miffed at something and hadn’t been around some of them long enough to have fully learned their names. “Now, anything around here that suggests where the Mask is or are we gonna have to comb this place like a barber?” Blaze asks, wanting something to do to get his mind off of what was irritating him.

OOC: I should have fixed it

OOC That moment when you realize that barbers don’t exist because no one has hair. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

V: “Oh yes! Guys, he is my cousin! Ghoabix!”
G: “Yo guys!”

Athena saw @TheMOCingbird and tried to walk away. She wanted nobody to observe that she had a few tears in her eyes.

“Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.” Halmos grumbled. “I imagine they’re here to stay.”

He noticed Blaze’s quip and smiled, turning around to face him. “Maybe what the mask looks like is need to know information, hm? tell us what to do and we’ll find it.”

1 Like

Kryuin walks towards her. “Are you okay? Or would you rather not talk about it.” He said.

Blaze sees her and follows her, “What’s got you down, Athena?” He asks, concerned for her. He didn’t even register what Halmos said.

OOC: You guys get the concept on the combing comment.

1 Like

“Oh…”

Knowing how much Athena hated sanity, he decided to simply walk at his own pace around the area and search for the mask.

These animals must be getting heavier, it seems…

OOC: Going away for a couple of days, will be back Sunday night. Seeya!

Atlas studied the stone circle.

“Current objective, obtain mask of flight,” Forty-four noted to himself.

1 Like

Blaze hears something. He looks at 44, “Did you say something?” He asks.

Hitora gets up as(presumably) he hears them approaching.

“I was making a mental note of our current objective. Might I ask what that mask you’re wearing is. I have yet to see any other like it.”

“It is of the same design as any standard Okotan Islander mask, just with gold and blue.” He says. He has a bit of curiosity take over. “Why are you looking for the mask?” He asks, looking 44 dead in the eyes.

Echo hopped up, quickly getting up into the tree and looking around the surrounding area

“Scientific inquiry,” he lied.

“Do you see anyone?” Lync asks.

OOC: Where are the others, anyways?

Echo shrugs “im not looking for people. ill tell you if i see anyone”

“Eyes don’t lie.” Blaze says. He has had to deal with some shady dealers at the market and knows the eye tell for lying; he saw it a lot when the seller knew he wasn’t giving a fair price and trying to pull a fast one.

OOC: @jayzor17 we’re all, except for Melody, at the ruins of the Floating Sky Arena (almost said Fortress, I’m silly).

Forty-four didn’t have villager eyes so this trick didn’t work.