On eBay Today... Like Right Now!

One is not like the others:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-67-Bionicle-DC-Comic-Books-Ignition-Lego-Collectible-Past-Issues-/172062601225

Answer: One is a Galidor comic

1 Like

And another one is Hero Factory

nocturn had ran into jalla the bird killer and made another offering to the great beings

1 Like

Not eBay, but still really cool.

Who wants it bad enough? XP
I don’t know about you, but owning one of them store displays that you’re not supposed to sounds pretty intriguing.

3 Likes

I always wondered why they superglued joints and technic connections together…

4 Likes

Pohatu got an arm extension kit online.

Vhisola is impersonating Kopaka.

15 Likes

Pohatu looks…Better?
Vhisola lost her hand when she transformed…
Many toa suffer loss of limbs when they are transformed… Kopaka attempted to transform into a turaga, instead, his head fell off
Donate to the lost limb foundation of metru nui today, and together, we can solve this

12 Likes

I bet Lord Business is behind this.

1 Like

Sorry, this listing has ended (Because I purchased it) But for the low price of $4, you can purchase a backwards facing Bohrok!

7 Likes

The new gang! Featuring:
Dino
Pohatu NuvMata
N0t_Skra11
Matau the Grump
And Gali with a Ruru

11 Likes

What about…

ON AMAZON TODAY?

2 Likes

Better yet, ON KIJIJI TODAY

Hey look! you can get all of the toa metru for only 51 dollars!

and onua with shoulder armor! the description has onua’s Recap Review!

9 Likes

Myeh,there’s never anything interesting on Kijiji.

###Alright. What’s up everybody. This is Plural and today, I’ve got an eBay listing for YOU

Look at this Lego Bionicle Hero Lot Three Pounds Pieces +Five Figures!

It comes with all of your favorite characters, like tailless Zesk, Malum the Vahki Killer, Furno McSpikeylegs, Black Phantom’s cousin Greg, and Raanu.

Together, they make THE SUPER OMEGA FORT RAWESOME OPOSSUM GANG

There’s also a bunch of mangled corpses, but who cares about that?

9 Likes

9 Likes

Who can forget when the Visorak did this famous pose?

12 Likes

Do yoga, they said.

It will be fun, they said.

8 Likes

I may want to buy this.

It’s still there. and it has a poorly written description of pohatu:
Grab the Bionicle Toa Mata Pohatu featuring a mask of speed, body, head, and foot attachments. Pohatu in this Lego brick game comes with his favorite kick bolder. Turn the gear on his back, and see him kick in this 49 piece game. He has an upside down torso, and has his feet and claws as his weapon in the Bionicle Toa Mata Pohatu. The added bonus of the Kolhii Ball lets him have something to kick in this Lego brick game. Play with this fun-filled, exciting 49 piece game made with vibrant colors. Have a fabulous time with the Bionicle Toa Mata Pohatu that comes in a cool canister set.

5 Likes

Just wanted to point out the glory that is
“favorite kick boulder”

Sounds like treespeak for kohli ball.

7 Likes