Once Upon a Deadpool

If Venom was borderline, this new Deadpool should not be that bad.

Agreed, either keep the r on the main movies or really push the envelope on pg13 like venom. Though I’d rather deadpool 3 be rated r like the rest of the movies.

1 Like

Definitely, though I’m curious about this experiment

2 Likes

https://www.google.ro/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwje0o_lgZjfAhWQyIUKHdCUCC4Qxa8BCCgwAg&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
“Why PG- 13?”
“Because Disney.”
Well know we know why this movie exists.

So, I want to see this together with my younger brother, who never saw a Deadpool movie. Also because it’s basically Deadpool 2, and I loved that movie.
But I don’t understand: WHERE can I see it? Seeing that it won’t be an actual NEW movie, I don’t think it will be reliesed in theaters.

Sorry if the link isn’t working.

It would probably be a direct-to-DVD movie. You don’t have to buy the DVD/Blue-Ray of course, it would probably be available on Netflix or something soon after realise…

I’ve seen the poster in a theater, I think it’ll actually be a cinematic.

Wow. Well if it is cinematic I will go this weekend.

I just saw it and; it was pg13 deadpool 2. The bedtime story scenes were kinds funny but not entirely common in the deadpool 2 movie. Unfortunately people who can’t see the R cut miss out on the baby hitler scene.

Though stay until the very end of the credits just before the theatre lights turn on; there’s a very nice tribute to our real life superhero Stan Lee.

2 Likes

I was going to consider seeing this if it was coming out here in Thailand. Unfortunately not apparently, even where there’s a large enough foreigners/people here from overseas to perhaps justify a limited showing. Oh well.

2 Likes

So yeah… No OPD here in Romania. I’ll have to buy the DVD.

1 Like

I’l say save your money and wait until you can watch it online.

No thank you. I hate watching movies online.

1 Like

Why? I watch movies online all the time, except for the new ones which I go see in theatre.

I had some unwanted experiences. I preffer the DVDs.

1 Like

Hey, couldn’t Amazon work, though?

What?

1 Like

I can understand, but how do you watch very old movies? You buy the DVD for every movie you want to see?

1 Like

You can buy some movies on amazon, and then you can watch it on Prime Video.

1 Like

@LegoDavid I don’t watch very old mobies.

@meepinater I still preffer DVDs.

2 Likes

Okay, that’s fine.
Just a thought.

1 Like