Overwatch: Orisa Moc

Well I think we need a tank for this team

Oh Orisa. What can I say, the hero I’m not really a tank player, more support player then anything

But with Orisa, I do think I’m best at her then any other tank

(Ever other players) Oh my god your so bad. Swap off Orisa, we need a Rein.
yeah back when Orisa was added to the game, people saw her as a worst Reinhart, but now “with some buffs” she a really good tank

But let’s get on with the Moc

I have made some Mocs using system, but small parts. Orisa here, god, I went full on system with little technic use in the body

I also made Orisa supercharger. Now I would show Orisa putting it down, which means move her legs

Oh… Don’t ask how moving the legs end up like this. All I can say is I still have a lot to learn how to use system

Ok back together now, the legs are easy to come apart if handed wrong, but they do hold up the Moc alright

Well that’s it for now, looking up to be a good team com, so let me know on what you think and I’ll be you with more

34 Likes

Pretty accurate to the source material. I like it.

I really like this moc, it’s pretty accurate and I like how you did the horns, but there’s something off about the eyes, maybe it’s the color

Very nice; you did a great job using the large, curved system slopes to capture the shapes of the legs.

The only quips I have is that the gun barrel could be more accurate to the game model, and I feel like the two slopes that make up the “nose” on her face could be flipped upside down; I think that might make it look a little closer to the game model.

Overall, though, this is pretty epic.

1 Like

Dude this looks so good. You need to make more of these

1 Like

cease your resistance!

Really accurate to the model, I like it, it’s good to see Orisa mocced up, and nah she in Rein’s league (but a bit behind :wink: I play both, I can judge).

But where’s the little pupper?