Peoples of Okoto: Community MOC Project

I don’t know what category Nuparu here falls into, but, I’m still gonna donate him anyways (if that’s allowed):

8 Likes

What would you like to use it for?

@BETA_RAY_GAR so you have the Protector of Ice mask? Okay. If you are going to do a Masquerade, please draw the design you would like to paint on the mask in a post later on.

@Big_Hewks That would be an Engineer I guess? Of stone? Yeah.

@Cyclopian What element are you planning to do?

3 Likes

*shrugs *

I can really do any but fire, so any aside from fire that aren’t taken are ones I can do.

He’s part Stone, part Earth, but lives in the Region Of Earth. So, he’s Earth.

1 Like

I was thinking of trying a hero-masquerade character later on

water or ice element most likely

Okay…

@Cyclopian I signed you up for Jungle is that alright?

@TheRed1s I’ll sign you up for Masquerade of Water? If that’s alright.

yeah, that’s fine

That’s absolutely fine just let me know if you have to drop out.

1 Like

ok, thanks

Sounds good.

@Cyclopian likes to tag himself.

Actually, scratch that. I’ll do a jungle masquerade character instead.

I was going to reuse my painted mask in a small version of a previous moc, but I’d rather just make a new one. I have a spare protector mask of jungle- it shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

Okay that’s fine!

I got some parts, i could make a soldier

This is what I intend to paint/draw on the mask. Pretend that the mask itself is solid metru green.

Also, I may end up making the lines in silver rather than yellow.

6 Likes

I’ll do a wisdom master, and maybe just a warrior as well

Aww but I already built one!

I’ll make a Korgot revamp

Haukeiki, Apprentice of Ice:

Unfortunately the only Protector mask I have is Ekimu’s, but I didn’t want to miss out so I thought of the idea of creating an apprentice who has only half of her power. Hope it’s alright :smile:

6 Likes

I can do a Hero, and maybe some others if that’s allowed?

I approve this design and Silver would look great with the mask…

@Daniel I like this idea. The apprentices are training to become the next protectors. If this is okay, her story is, she trains to be a protector but is turned down when ready because she’s a half-blood. If I’m being manipulative please tell me and I’ll back off. I was also wondering if I could give someone else the role to make the “goody goody” full blood apprentice that turns out to be the next protector. I really like this MOC and appreciate your submission.

@JMP Okay cool. Just make sure the colours match the region.

@Hafynx Okay, what element are you doing for the Wisdom Master?

@Umarak I’ll sign you up

@Kardax Each participant has the ability to do a max of FIVE MOCs. So yes that is allowed. Which element would you like for the Hero? Water and Ice are already taken.

1 Like