Peoples of Okoto: Community MOC Project

I’ll go for Stone

1 Like

Yay I can still give constructive criticism

I’m interested, but not sure what I’ll do yet.

1 Like

Here’s Vizuna.

That white thing is the doorstop on my wall. Not part of the MOC.

Here’s an apprentice I built.

If anyone wanted a model besides @Daniel 's wonderful MOC.

2 Likes

I would like to do fire but what are your thoughts on adding jetpacks/weapon packs?

That’s cool. I built an engineer of Fire. I gave him a jetpack. Here this is Meraki. (Not submitting it)

There’s a model.

1 Like

That’s a great story idea :smile:

Okay, I’m glad you like it. Is it okay is someone makes like a perfectionist Ice apprentice?

Go ahead. I’d never built my own Okotan before so it was just a nice little project for me.

Okay, if you’d like to make more please tell me and go ahead. You have permission to make four more.

@Umarak If possible could you make a back attachment like below to hold the weapon

@Daniel With creature heads? If you could save those for later.

2 Likes

I may just have to buy some protectors then… I made a few animals or ‘creatures’ as well if you’d like them…?

I have a creature that might work as a pet, its name is kororka

Could you PM me with an image?

One has a creature head but the other doesn’t.

Okay, could you also PM me with Images?

Okay here’s an image of a denizen I just built. They have to have a Min of 20 pieces unlike other Okotoans that have to have a Min of 35. Just use this as a basis model.

Tri’una, Jungle Engineer
(Because I can’t say anything of the jungle without thinking of George)
(Read the rest of this post in the voice of Dexter from Dexter’s Laboratory)

“For science,”

Front shot.

Side shot A.

Back shot.

Side shot b.

Now, this guy is like Peridot in that he has limb enhancers, so a likely question to be asked would be what he looks like without them.

Tada.

Death ray of science!

He’s one eighth stone on his mother’s side, and two eighths stone on his father’s side, hence the tan bits.
Dem stonies sure can get around.

1 Like

Ah, very interesting build. I like the variety of colours and weapons :+1:

Thanks, that’s what I was going for.

I signed you one as done. Want to make any more?

I’d like to, but I don’t think I can do much, I would want to do a denizen or two, but I don’t have any of the unity pieces.

Oh, okay. Could you possibly do a smith? It has what the protectors had as a chest plate last year.