Podcast Officially on iTunes (for real this time!)

Hey @IllustriousVar, have the Talks and Podcast feeds been updated recently? I don’t see anything.

2 Likes

I realized that as well. The latest episodes are TTV Talks about Age of Ultron and Triggle Warning: The Nazi Ant Regime.

2 Likes

Nah, they’ve admittedly fallen behind while we’ve been busy preparing things for Vessel and MakutaFest.

They’ll be updated soon (Monday).

3 Likes

@IllustriousVar, I understand that you guys have been very busy lately. However, do you plan on having the TTV Talks iTunes feed updated soon?

Friday.

1 Like

@IllustriousVar, TTV 149 and Talks about Pixar aren’t up in the feed. Could you guys maybe add them after Makutafest when things get less hectic?

This has been the regular legomaster iTunes request :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Odd, its up for me.

…Oh.

…This is 29 days ago…

…um…

slinks back into swamp

Edited superfluous star. Shame on you Slurm. -legomaster :wink:

shush legomaster im still getting used to the new layout - slime

2 Likes

The TTV Talks feed hasn’t been updated since the one about E3 2015…

4 Likes

So I just started listening to Brickfeed, and it’s pretty cool! I can’t wait to listen to it on my commute to wor-

…well no matter, I can just listen to the latest TTV epis-

6 Likes

Is there something going on? Because I can’t find TTV Talks, even though I’m sure y’all said it was available.

I’m also unable to download any episodes of the TTV podcast, though that might be a problem on my end.

2 Likes

They have up to episode 192 actually, they’re just not on the top of the feed for some reason. But yeah, the updates for iTunes is not regular unfortunately.

1 Like

I really wish they would update them more often it’s been helpful on several occasions.

4 Likes

I agree. Same with Brickfeed/TTV Talks.

Hey @Mesonak, would it be possible for whoever’s in charge of the TTV Podcast/TTV Talks iTunes feeds to update them sometime soon? Also, how about creating a Brickfeed feed?

3 Likes

I believe TTV talks was taken off for some reason.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was. I don’t see it either.

Any chance of an update and/or Brickfeed?

1 Like

I don’t think they will update this anymore, they haven’t for a while

Shhhhh…Don’t say things like that…

3/30/17 Edit: They updated it :smile:

Whoever did that thank you so much, I’m just about to go on a trip and this couldn’t have come at a better time. :smile:

1 Like

Indeed! I love having the podcast on iTunes, because then I can efficiently use the hour I spend driving. :smile:

Thank you to whoever did that! (I presume Meso)

2 Likes