Possible 2018 Standalone CCBS/Constraction Theme?

we need to find out ways to communicate with these guys that have the catalogs

I don’t know why this shouldn’t make sense. I was in Bionicle-themed chat with some other dudes and one of them threw the information about Voloctoreb. I reported it here, then, when you accused me of lying(?), I asked him about where did he get that leak. He responded me with these pictures.

1 Like

so you saw leaked set images?!

What pictures?!

2 Likes

@Tenion_Balljointsov says he saw pictures, quite possibly of this new constraction theme

who is the other dude your speaking off now? Azani? and who gave you the image, Azani again?

Yes I saw his reply, I was asking him.

@Tenion_Balljointsov @Azani so just to clarify did any of you see any summer 2018 leaked set images of this new constraction theme?

@TealFire I don’t think they are speaking of set images.

more likely they are speaking of images that shows off who was talking about these “leaks”.

Don’t jump to conclusions.

3 Likes

that explains it, but we should get some clarification though

Man I was hoping for real pictures.

Man not even 3 full days with some “leaks” and this chat is getting derailed due to confusion, miscommunication and jumping to conclusions. Until these “leaks” are validated or proven false, its gonna be one hell of a rollercoaster

@prentice1215 was hoping we’d last at least 5 days :wink: :slight_smile:

@TealFire

If we see some pictures that look possibly legitimate, like we had for Bionicle 2015, the the hype train may be boarded. But for, go at a snail on your rollercoaster so your hopes aren’t crushed too much (it isn’t fun) :wink:

EDIT: Need to watch my numbers

8 Likes

all aboard the hype roller coaster

You expected something different? :joy:

1 Like

Wow, one guy says the word ‘pictures’ and you all flip. He said “these pictures” in response to Chronicler’s post asking about the screeshots. No one said anything about set pictures.

Edit: I want to hear what Azani has to say. Because all we have right now are two screenshots that may not even have anything to do with each other.

~W12~

14 Likes

Wow. O_o If I would get any CCBS-related pictures or info and would be allowed to spread them, I’d immediately share them with you guys. But sadly, none of this happened and I was talking about screenshots of Azani telling some people possible new series’ name in discord. :c I should have clarified that in my message, I guess. :ccc

3 Likes

Uh, okay. I came back from church and a workout this morning, and I get to the boards, and man…

Tbh I think that it’s pretty clear based on the context for anyone who was actually there that I was not serious.Unfortunately, you guys don’t have that. It’s a little unfortunate when snippets of conversations get taken with zero context and published, but I guess that it’s the interent and that I’ll do the best that I can do.

I’ve been trying to quietly (or not got) get rid of “Voloctoreb” since I first heard it over here. I did not make it up, but I’m pretty certain that somebody else did. Frankly, it was never supposed to leave the Discord server in which it was mentioned; regardelss, I messed that one up, and I apologize to anyone who was confused or annoyed. It certainly wqs not my intent; that’s for sure.

7 Likes

Then let’s keep it that way. I’m talking to everyone else, of course.

If they have watermarks, don’t show them here. We have a policy on leaks here.

2 Likes

can you describe any leaked set images you find?

Yes, descriptions are fine.

4 Likes