PSA: Solek Comments

I can’t wait for the 2008 Recap to see what Eljay does with Solek as revenge :laughing:

6 Likes

Yeah, no. Let’s keep the Solek memes out. We’re serious about this.

6 Likes

Would I get shut down for using an image of a guy hugging a Tanma set? That has nothing to do with this whole Solek craze…

1 Like

We reserve the right to shut it down if we deem it too much, but that sounds fine. We are frowning upon jokes based on the other Matoran as well, though (Tanmanians, Photokians, etc.). So just keep that in mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

10 Likes

I totally understand, I was just wondering, because it’s an image I can see myself potentially using at some point, but I just wanted to check…

7 Likes

Im the one who made the wikia sorry about that

1 Like

Are you going to give a warning if you deem a joke too Solekian, or will it immediately lead to exclusion?

3 Likes

Nooooo! The wikia is one the few things TTV liked about the Solekian community (atleast i think so).

I think the wikia & communities are fine; they just banned Solek jokes & spam on the Boards & both the YouTube & Vessel comments sections.

3 Likes

Wow. I had no idea the Solek thing was that big. Kind of wish I knew that before I made and posted this:

With any luck, however, this won’t be as spammy.

6 Likes

I personally like Solek as a set, but I understand this. People are jerks and don’t know when to quit. They’re a bunch of 12-year-olds sometimes.

4 Likes

I never got the “praise Solek” thing, can someone please explain it to me?

1 Like

It was meant to elevate Solek to a godlike being; ironic, considering he was a $7 Matoran with crappy articulation and a minor story role.

6 Likes

it also became this way because fans noticed how meso hated him

6 Likes

I know I should be more serious around this stuff - but these so called “Solekians” in this topic are way too funny to not remark.

2 Likes