Questionable Bionicle/Lego pieces

Yes I have, I’ve used them as shoulder armor and torso armor before.

1 Like

How exactly do you accomplish that?

Traditional head connection, magnets, rubber bands, black magic… you know, the usual.

3 Likes

Well that’s great and all, but I doubt the finished product looked too great. Nuva masks have this abhorrently tar-like appearance, which makes them awfully difficult to match with anything other than themselves. They always tend to stick out like a sore thumb covered in glitter.

1 Like

Hey @LoganMcOwen did you see luigi1456andrew’s Nightcrawler moc? It uses Inika masks to great effect because of their organic appearance.

Well uh

I don’t think I can

7 Likes

Nightcaster my bad

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/the-nightcaster-moc/19135

Bad example - they stick out like a sore thumb. Their bulbous shaping doesn’t really mesh with anything else on the rest of the already very busy model.

Hey,I have four of those!Actually surprisingly useful for angular,technic based moccing.

1 Like

@LoganMcOwen the green eyes that the under pieces have do stick out, however I do think that the inika masks are hard to use without looking like heads. Hali and nuparu’s masks are somewhat easier to use for knees or in my case, part of a head. It’s hard to get them not to look like heads when there are only those under pieces in green/white. My MOC is ment to utilize the organic shapes available, which does make it look busy, but I guess it suits the nature of the design. I appreciate your thoughts though :blush:

I use them as the fronts of cars, some times.
@DTinagliaStudios, I could see it as the chair on a vehicle, if it was flipped on the stomach.
I would say this, probably:
This actually the best picture that I could find without knowing the parts official name, but I mean the big, black technic blob at the bottom, right by the tan technic lift arm. The lime piece by the rahkshi back isn’t very useful, either.

1 Like

You could call those body pieces abdomenations

/s

4 Likes

I like the way you used the masks personally. I think they look like the brains of the thing sticking out of it’s head. It’s gross and creepy and I love it.

1 Like

Ironically they also hold Bohrok Krana pretty well.

2 Likes

Reviving this topic for the return of the infamous macaroni tube

2 Likes

Here ya go, a good use of that piece. I’m not gonna deny that I find it pretty useless otherwise, too

BIG FEET

1 Like