-Makuta Terridax

5 Likes

“Unlimited Powaaaah!”
“I have the Poweeeeer!” -Tahu

5 Likes

“Behold, the power of the sun, in the palm of my hand.”
-Takanuva

2 Likes

Makuta Teridax: Tell me, why did you refuse to join me? Why God? How did I disappoint you?
Greg Farshtey: You were incapable of believing in yourself. You stole your power from others, you rejected your Makuta origin, and chose to covet the power of what you call God. You never grew beyond your days in the Great Being. Did you truly think you’d become superior to Matoran by removing your seven desires? Don’t make me laugh!
Makuta Teridax: What’s wrong with that? I only wanted to obtain perfection? I wanted this worlds knowledge for my own! Why should I be punished for that? What’s wrong with craving knowledge? What’s wrong with seeking perfection? Well, speak! What are you, anyway? Do you even have a name? Who the hell do you think you are!?
Greg Farshtey: Who am I? One name you might have for me is the world, or you might call me the universe, or perhaps Greg, or perhaps the Truth. I am All, and I am One. So, of course, this also means that I am you. I am the truth of your despair, the inescapable price of your boastfulness. And now, I will bestow upon you the despair you deserve.
(The Gate opens with cancellation tendrils reaching for Makuta and grabbing him.)
Makuta Teridax: Don’t do this to me. I can’t… I can’t go back. Please stop! I can’t bare to be bound any longer! WAHHH! AHHHHHHH! No! No no no no!
Greg Farshtey: This despair is reserved for the boastful.
Makuta Teridax: Just tell me what I was supposed to do!
Greg Farshtey: You brought this outcome upon yourself.
Makuta Teridax: What I do wrong? What should I have done!?
(The Gate then closes with Makuta trapped and Bionicle G1 cancelled.)
Greg Farshtey: You simply must have seen the answer with your own eyes.

6 Likes

“Lesser, greater, middling, it’s all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I’m not a pious hermit, I haven’t done only good in my life. But if I’m to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”
-Lesovikk

“They say that progress illuminates the darkness. But there will always, always be darkness. And in that darkness there will always be Evil, in that darkness there will always be fangs and claws, murder and blood. There will always be things that go bump in the night. And we, Toa, are the ones who bump back at them.”
-Lhikan

2 Likes

“Let no joyful voice be heard! Let no man look up at the sky with hope! And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake… Makuta!”

-Umarak (the Destroyer)

1 Like

“As we rebuild, this hillside will remain barren. A memorial to heroes fallen. They ennobled all of us, they will not be forgotten.” Tahu, after the battle between the Great Spirit Robots.

Quote is from Halo 3’s ending.

3 Likes

“Sit boy!” Gali to Tahu.

2 Likes

“Crush, Kill, Destroy, SWAG.” - Umarak, the Destroyer.

4 Likes

“This is blasphemy, this is madness!”
“Madness? This is DESTRAL!”
–Teridax’s Toa team and Teridax, shortly before the latter killed the former.

3 Likes

“A Protector is never late.” -Nilkuu

2 Likes

“You thought your first kiss would be with Hewki?”
"But it was with I Takua!"
/:gregf:

(quote originally from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)

4 Likes

“Hello, Toa. Welcome to die!” -Teridax
“You named my monster of destruction after the world’s worst repairman?!” -Teridax, referring to the Karzahni
(Haven’t seen Twilight, just cinemasins’ video on it.)

While I’m at it:
“I am still hotter than you.” -The Fire Entity when facing Vakama

In fact, as long as I’m using bad movie lines here:
“I don’t like sand.” -Kiina

1 Like

Yare Yare daze, I;m afraid you can’t pay back what you owe with money-Tahu, before getting his nuva form to beat the crap out of Nektan

When all of the politicians and the liars of the world look up at me and shot “save us” I’ll whisper: no.-Vakama

2 Likes

“Did my heart love till now?” Forewear it, sight, for I never saw true beauty till this night."
~ Hewkii, of Macku

4 Likes

“Ah, hello there. I didn’t see you, I was too busy: staring at the sun.”-Takanuva

“I never go anywhere without my Party Cannon!”- Hahli

“What’s up everybody and welcome to episode 2 of the Turaga Podcast!” -Turaga Vakama while telling to Toa about Metru Nui

“MARDI GRAS!!!”-Turaga Matau

“Life…Dreams…Hope…Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things, I’ll destroy them all!” -Vezon

3 Likes