Ra Rack. King of the Eastern Rahkshi

So I read the critiques and did some modifying (only a little bit) and got some way better pictures

In my own little Bionicle timeline, this guy plays the role of King of the eastern Rahkshi. I’m really happy how this guy turned out and critiques are welcome

87 Likes

Although I personally don’t like system parts on constraction builds, yours was so seamless I mistook it as one solid section. Nicely done.

well this is really cool. love the snake like design here.

Very cool, and incredibly unique. I think only the tail needs a bit of work. Seems a bit…bland.

I love the whole aesthetic of this guy.

The middle part or the whole thing?

Really different from what I was expecting, but looks really cool nonetheless.

The cobra head is brilliant.

1 Like

The layering of the Unity piece and Foot addition on the chest is quite creative and looks great. I also like how the hood was integrated.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s just me, but that doesn’t look entirely like a rahkshi.

Man, I like how dynamic this all looks, from hood to toe. The layered torso is fantastic, and really seems like it has a gearbox jammed inside even though I don’t thiiiiink it does ( I’d love to be proven wrong here!). The only downside I can see is that the proportions read more like a vortixx than a traditional rahkshi, but that doesn’t detract from his quality as a MOC.

The idea of using the cobra head on a humanoid MOC is brilliant, and I’m surprised that I’ve never seen it done until now.

I feel as though the whole MOC has a very greebly feeling to it that often comes with mixing System and Constraction. It could very much use more streamlining.

Overall, I really like the concept and silhouette, but the details really make the MOC suffer. If I were to revamp the MOC, I’d say faithful to the concept, but perhaps use different and cleaner build designs.

I love the cobra look it has.

Excellent work on this; very Egyptian-y. Looks like he could Ancient’s lieutenant or something.

The coloring flows neatly with the Pharaoh’s Quest cobra hood. Good job.

Thank you

Love the cobra and Egyptian athstetic

Y’know, I’m probably gonna end up making the same MOC. I saw that part on Bricklink while ordering and thought, “Imma make a dude out of that sometime”, but it seems you’ve beat me to it with a sense of theme I don’t think I would have pulled off. You have an awesome idea of the skeletal-motif-torso, the feet compliment the figure of the creature well, the head itself is brilliantly done, and the whole colour pallet isn’t overwhelming to me but instead very telling of the work you put in to separate certain elements of the body. I congratulate you on this MOC even if some parts look greebly and messy to some, the ideas here are magnificent and this is one of my new favorite community MOCs.

2 Likes

Thank you. Btw I would love to see someone else make a moc like this

1 Like

I dont like the lack of eyes but still good job :+1:t2: