Rate the Song Above You

7/10; It’s standard Cryoshell–pretty good, but not amazing (IMO).

1 Like

7/10. Not a bad song, but not something I’d listen to on a daily basis. It just seemed…lacking in emotion? Maybe Sinatra just isn’t for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

7.5/10; I liked the combo of high energy/tempo with strings, but it was a bit repetitive. I think it would work better as part of a longer piece with more variety.

Speaking of long pieces with variety…

1 Like

8/10 bloody hell that was long! I liked the beginning but when the singing came in it fell apart IMO though when the singing vanished it was suddenly good again (as you can tell I don’t like that kind of music). The themes were nice too. I’m sorta used to this kind of music because of my dad it doesn’t mean I like it tho.

4 Likes

#10/10 best song

You think I’m joking? I actually listen to this on a semi-regular basis. I love mash-ups, I love Never Gonna Give You Up, I love Wake Me Up, it’s just a generally great song. I love it.

1 Like

9/10 OH MY GOD! RHETT AND LINK MADE A NEW VIDEO! anyways it wasn’t their best work but you know what EVERYTHING’S OK! BECAUSE I’M ON VACATION!

2 Likes

11/10; it got better with every twist. XD

3 Likes

7/10

It works as nice, classical background music, but not exactly my cup of tea.

REVIVING TOPIC

10/10 best kush

1 Like

That was a really epic song, but after 5 or 10 minutes of the same thing over and over it started to get too repetitive for me. I’ll give it an 8/10 for those first 5 minutes, though.

2 Likes

why do I get stuck with the long songs!!! any ways the beginning seemed like background music :confused: and then the singing UGH personal preference but I hate this type of singing. Lots of variety but not all of it was for me 6/10

@John_Smith needs to do this one I command him!

3 Likes

0/10, NERD!
8/8, it’s gr8 m8. I love that they turn out to basically be the same in the end. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

10/10
Holy crap.

1 Like

7/10; It had a pleasant/relaxing vibe, but I would’ve liked it better if it had a stronger melody, I think.

1 Like

Oh man, oh man. I had completely forgotten this track.

Breakthru starts calmly but once the song gets fired up it’s like a freight train. Pun intended. As you would expect, there’s nothing bad to say about the vocal performance. The lyrics are pretty basic but are fit the tone the instruments create.

2/2; One of the better Queen songs. I’m a sucker for good basslines.

1 Like

5/10. Sounds like something that would be played live at a small time club or some sort of dinner function. Sorta mellow for me I guess? the drums were a little too prevalent for my tastes, almost cluttered sorta. I liked the lyrics though, and the singers voice was nice.

7/10

I didn’t like the intro, but as the song went on I liked it a lot better. The verse had this radio distortion that I didn’t really feel fit with the rest of the song, but it was very catchy and upbeat and I really got into the groove by the end of the song.

How about this cover?

1 Like

8/10
The song is really good and the feels are felt and is somewhat catchy. But the song is repetitive and has an unnecessary sudden surprise short rising beat which breaks the ending of the flow of the song.

5/10; I thought the singer was pretty good, but I didn’t care for the instrumental breaks. I’m not a fan of hip hop.

1 Like

5/10 It made me sleepy for like the first 2 minutes but then it picked up

Here is mine: