Rate the Song Above You

8/10; Though I didn’t really pay that much attention to the lyrics, I really liked the actual music, the instruments and all that.

7/10; It was good, but the melody didn’t really catch me.

1 Like

8/10. I definitely need to listen to more of the Zombies, actually a lot of artists. I haven’t really gotten into music until recently so this is a good topic for me.

1 Like

8/10; that’s a neat classic that I’d forgotten about!

1 Like

7/10
Not a big fan of genesis, but still good.

9/10
I really like the melody and the feeling of the song, and while the theme of the lyrics isn’t something I usually listen to, I can still appreciate the emotion :blush:

I’m gonna post something drastically different in style just to mix things up-

1 Like

Hey, I have that song on my iPhone. Knew it sounded familiar.
If I remember correctly, the guy who made that is, like, sixteen years old or something? 7/10

I don’t usually listen to FTP or similar, but I first heard a remix of this song (which was pretty good), and decided to find the original.

7/10; I remember listening to that whole album, liking it a lot…and then never listening to it again. :stuck_out_tongue:

T.TVee mas clu: Heavy risk, but the priiiiize!

1 Like

Whoa.
The beginning was underwhelming and sorta church music like, but once It picked up I really enjoyed it :smiley: 9/10

1 Like

7/10 Liked the bassline, but the lyrics were a little repetitive.

8/10. Kind of uplifting. I like the melody.

Song gets a lot better after about two minutes in, in my opinion. First half isn’t bad, it just has a whole different energy for me.

8/10, Very nice. Plus, I liked the way the accompanying video was made.

<jjhjhjhjh

1 Like

7.5/10 Country isn’t even really my thing, but this song just had such a sense of fun to it that I may actually get it sometime.

6/10… not much to say for this one. The video really hasn’t aged well, though. XD

7/10 I like it. It’s catchy, and the instrumental choice is pretty good as well.

1 Like

8/10; I like songs that have multiple distinct sections, especially hen each individual section is enjoyable. Though I guess the beginning as a little weird. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

5/10 I’m not a big fan of whiny songs but I will admit it is better than Sam Smith

ehhhh, I’ll say 6/10. Not the Fold’s best by any means, but not utterly terribad.

1 Like

Dan’s voice gets a TENOUTTATEN,
the song itself get’s a 6/10, I felt the lyrics were lacking a bit.

But Yink, he’d swim an ocean wide, he’d run a thousand miles so you won’t ever let him go