RebelTaxi / Pan-Pizza Topic

An online-user who post animated reviews, Top 10, and some controversial media. (His video does contain mature words and references)

######When I first found his Youtube channel, he only had around 2k subs. I saw potential on him; then he abruptly gain over 250k subs.

Discuss about the Driver of the Rebel Taxi.

8 Likes

I’ve watched a fair bit of his videos and really find them enjoying. One of my favorites has to be his interview with Maxwell Adams for some reason.

Yeah, his videos are quite a zone.

3 Likes

I’ve watched a few of his videos-I don’t really like the kind of humor he uses, but it’s really just my taste.

Yeah, I don’t appreciate how <bleep> he often gets, but as a lifelong fan of animation, I find his critical opinions worth considering. But yeah, he gets very <bleep>.

I say <bleep> because I don’t like calling such language and jokes “mature”.

DANG IT! I SHOULD HAVE MADE THIS TOPIC WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!

But anyways, I have been following Pan for a long time and I have to say: He is my favorite reviewer. I’ve been following him since his top 10 worst cartoon network moments video. And just recently I started following him on Tumblr which I highly recomend you all do if you are a fan of him.

On the note of his podcast: I am actually fiends with one of the members (it’s not Pan). I’m not going to say who here as I feel that would be…um…gauche. But if you follow my tumblr blog and stay observant, you will figure out who. No, that was not advertising/promoting mods. I am sorry if it looks like that. I have no idea how to say that sentence without it looking like advertising/promoting.

Also: Read his Webcomic Loki IRL. It is freaking amazing.

Fun fact: There is actually two DeviantART groups dedicated to pan. I run the first group while someone else I know runs the official group. My group would have been the oficial group, but I dragged my heels. To be fair, the two groups are different enough.

If the Pizza Party Podcast was a dude, I’d buy him a pony.

It’s just that good.

2 Likes

Jim for Best Guy 2016.

2 Likes

Been following him for a while… I’ve forgotten how long though… maybe 3 - 4 years?

His obsession with cartoons fascinated me for roughly a week or two. Didn’t take long to discover what other things he was obsessed with.

2 Likes

nsfw sure, but you gotta admit, he provides some nice points and is abit comedic

4 Likes

Well that’s to be expected from a youtube cartoon nut (oy), but I was referring to the other elephant in the room.

1 Like

I assume you’re talking about his very taboo interest.

The first few times he talked about that, I thought he was being ironic. Then he brought it up again and again and … oh, he’s not kidding!

1 Like

intrigue intensifies

No, that was what was first inferred.

Still gross tho.

So you weren’t talking about Zone-sama? (Or whatever @Spyaang was talking about?)

Oh. I probably don’t want to know what you’re really talking about, then. :hushed:

so uh

you’re talking his specific cartoon interests or…?

The fact that one was called by name… oy vey.

But anyhow, no, I meant the other troubling thing that I doubt I can hint to on this site.

[spoiler] Goth girls? [/spoilers]