Reclaiming Nuiwar

Masdor slowly approaches the house, carefully scanning his surroundings. He reaches the door and knocks.

1 Like

Alex returns to his position above the door silently, while Jason goes and opens the door.

Lauren approaches the house, book tucked under her arm. She’s almost skipping as she whistles a merry tune. It’s so exciting to get out of that stuffy old manor. One can only recite poetry to spiders so many times, after all.

1 Like

She sees that the door is open. and a man is just outside it. That was Masdor.

@jayzor17, @Morgy and @Runa: A hooded Wood Elf with green clothing, two different bows on his back, on the sides some swords and equipment, he smiles happily as he readied a greeting. “Hello! Ever-great New friends I’m Palacus!” He stayed as he arrived at the door.

2 Likes

“There’s two more” Bailey grunts

2 Likes

“Three.” Fobend corrected as he waited for them to come in.

1 Like

“I stand corrected” he says, not really caring.

2 Likes

@BrokenAxels, @Runa, @jayzor17, @Morgy Palacus walks in through the door seeing as it was open. “Ever-happy greetings, fellow new-friends!” He says in a very motivated and inspirational tone, he bowed and a cheshire smile appeared on his face. The others could hear him from outside.

1 Like

Bailey gives a small wave.

2 Likes

Fobend waves.

Alex pads on the rafters above him, waiting. Ugh, he’s so peppy it hurts.

1 Like

“Any deep-thought on ever-great plans in life?” he asks cheerfully taking a seat on a nearby chair.

1 Like

Fobend looks at him in confusion.

1 Like

@Runa “Yeah, like Wind-flying over an ever-deep chasm or creating an oak-new tourist attraction.” He clear things up explaining what he meant. “As for my great-plans I’ll find “The super Delicious Chicken Duck” it’s an ever-holy ingredient that only the ever-best chef uses in their food!” He explained cheerfully, his tone was still really optimistic and happy.

@BrokenAxels He waves back.

1 Like

…what is this guy…

1 Like

Palacus starts rocking his chair.

1 Like

Fobend stands up straight and walks over to him, looking him dead in the eye. “To free this place from the corrupted people trying to take control.”

1 Like

“I see so you have some sort of ever-great idea of a dark-plan then!” He responds a bit startled by Fobend’s behavior, he still sounded very happy and care-free.

1 Like

OOC: I thought Palacus was a wood elf, not a Le-Matoran :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: Lauren follows Palacus through the door, too in awe to say anything. Ohmigosh! That’s an elf! An actual elf! Ohmigosh this is so exciting!

2 Likes

OOC: Lewa was his main inspiration actually! I wanted to play a tree-speaking character in a Dnd game with some friends.

IC: Palacus starts rocking his chair again, Ha he can’t stop me from having fun. He looks at Fobend with a grin, he noticed Lauren come in through the door behind Fobend.

2 Likes